Part 36: Trying to talk things Out (Part 3).

~The Next Day~

[Mon. August 20th 2018]

~[The Day we get married]~

~•><•><•><•~

A/N: Please listen to the song below because it relates to what I've written and I think it fits everything that me and my hubby are going through perfectly and also I've been listening to this song on repeat while writing all of this and I'm honestly in my feels right now*

Also I had to add it here because for some reason when I put it where I had it it didn't show up but the song would play so I'm going to try this and hopefully it works.

~Now Please Keep Reading~

~•><•~

[Still] ~My Pov:

As I'm like this I hate that I'm crying so much because that's all I've done since I've been here and I hate it.

I just want to be happy and be able to smile and enjoy this trip with my son and my fiance.

But since I found out I was pregnant all I've been doing is crying and feeling hormonal and most of all I've been really mean and moody to my fiance.

Which is something he doesn't deserve he's just trying to help me and be there for me and all I've been doing is causing arguments over every little thing.

While all of this is going through my mind my thoughts get interrupted by the sound of Yoongi's voice.

Yoongi: "Do you want me to leave you guys alone so you can talk?"

Once he says this I look at him and finally speak up after staying quiet for a little bit.

Me: "No don't leave me."

As I'm saying this more tears leave my eyes for some reason and this is enough to get Yoongi to stay and sit next to me.

As he's sitting next to me he looks at me and suddenly take his thumb and wipes my tears away.

While he's doing this it's enough to make a soft smile appear on my face and I suddenly find myself hugging Yoongi.

As I'm hugging him I notice he's not hugging me back.

Because I don't think he's the kind of person to show is sweet caring side.

But after everything he's done for me and how happy he makes my son.

It shows that his sweet caring side shows all the time he just doesn't know it.

While I'm hugging him I feel my fiance grab me by my waist and he pulls me closer to him.