Part 7: Figuring Things Out (Part 3).

~Meanwhile with the Others~

My Fiance Pov:

NamJoon and I make it to their room and Hobi,Jimin & Jin are sitting on one bed looking at me.

But I notice Kookie & Yoongi are no where to be seen which has me worrying.

My Hubby: "You can let go of my arm now.."

NamJoon: "Oh sorry.."

My Hubby: "Where are Kookie & Yoongi?"

NamJoon: "That's why I wanted you here."

Once NamJoon says this he walks towards the bathroom door where his Wife Kelsey is knocking on the door.

My Hubby: "What's going on?"

NamJoon: "We've been hearing noises on the other side of that door and the only ones in there are Kookie & Yoongi."

My Hubby: "okay and what am I suppose to do about it?"

NamJoon: "We thought you could maybe knock on the door and say something maybe if Kookie hears his fathers voice he will answer you?"

My Hubby: "You seriously dragged me over here for that!"

NamJoon: "Are you not understanding what's going on right now?"

My Hubby: "I do understand and it doesn't seem to be a big deal why are the two of you making such a big deal about it?"

NamJoon: "BECAUSE OUR SONS COULD BE IN THERE HAVING S*X IN THE SHOWER!"

As NamJoon says this the others sit on on the bed in shock looking at us.

My Hubby: "Oh noo.."

NamJoon: "Yeah now do you understand why I wanted you here?"

My Hubby: "B-But Yoongi was just suppose to talk to our son.."

NamJoon: "I guess they went further instead of just talking.."

My Hubby: "Oh noo.."

NamJoon: "Are you just going to stand there with a blank expression or are you going to do something about it.."

Once NamJoon says this I walk over to the bathroom door and I start knocking and calling for my son to see if he hears me.

My Hubby: "Kookie I know your in there with Yoongi open this door right now!"

As I continue to knock on the door I get nothing just like NamJoon and Kelsey did when they knocked on the door.

~Meanwhile with Kookie & Yoongi~

Kookie's Pov:

As I'm in the shower with Yoongi I hear my dad's voice which doesn't bother me even though he has the deepest voice in the group it still doesn't bother me.