Part 38: The Bachelor Party (Part 16).

~The Next Day~

[Mon. August 20th 2018]

~[The Day we get married]~

~•><•><•><•~

[Still] ~ Tae's Pov:

Once I say this I don't wait for the others to say anything and I leave the tattoo shop.

As I'm outside of the tattoo shop I find myself taking deep breaths to keep myself calm.

Because I can't freak out now over a tattoo and piercing.

Because I don't know what else I'm going to be looking forward too that will probably be worse then this.

So I can't really freak out now over a tattoo and piercing.

As this is going through my mind my thoughts get interrupted by NamJoon who is now standing beside me and touching my shoulder.

NamJoon: "Tae everything is going to be fine I promise."

Once he says this I look at him and suddenly speak up.

Tae: "I don't want to talk about it because it's going to get worse. So how about we go find the next place we was at last night so we can get more information on what happened last night."

NamJoon: "Uhm okay but how can we find the place if we can't remember a single thing about last night."

Tae: "That's why we have Chow that way he can tell us where we was last night."

As I'm saying this I'm looking at Chow so he knows I'm talking to him and that we need to know other places we was last night.

While I'm saying this NamJoon suddenly speaks up again.

NamJoon: "So are you going to tell us where to go or are we going to stand here all evening?"

Chow: "I'll take you to the place."

Tae: "Where are we going?"

Chow: "You'll see when we get there."

Once he says this he starts walking away from us and as we are seeing this we follow him to see where we end up next.

-A Few Minutes Later-

We finally make it to another place and just when I thought this couldn't get worse it did.

Because the place we are at right now is the Omnia nightclub.

As I'm seeing the sign in front of me I can't help but think what crazy things did we do last night.

While this is going through my mind we walk into the nightclub and we see a Male who seems to be in his mid 30's or 40's but he also seems like the owner.

Because he's walking around telling people what to do and how to do things and seeing this tells me he has to be the owner.