Part 5: Letting the fun Begin (Part 2).

As I'm saying these things he's just looking at me with so much love in his eyes and seeing him like this is all I ever wanted.

Now that I have him I couldn't be happier because he is my happiest and I wouldn't trade him for anything.

~An Hour Later~

[It's now around 10am]

We finally make it to Caesars Palace and the feeling of being in Las Vegas is all a reality now and nothing more.

As the limo comes to a stop we reach the entrance of Caesars Palace and the feeling is so unreal.

It's like I'm living in a dream I can't believe we finally made it to Vegas and our trip can finally being.

While we are standing in front of the limo mesmerized at what we are looking at.

*This is the amazing Ceasars Palace Hotel that we are staying at for our trip in Las Vegas*

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

We finally decide to go into the hotel and get our rooms.

*This is the entrance area it's so BEAUTIFUL*

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

As we walk in we walk on the shiny floor to the desk area and we are so mesmerized that we just look around us and take it all in.

As we look at the marble like design that sets the inside to be so beautiful.

Once we finally see everything and calm down a bit.

We finally put our attention on the lady at the desk ready to get our rooms.

Lady at front desk: "You here to check in?"