Part 6: Keeping things with us a Secret (Part 4).

[Still] ~ Yoongi's Pov:

As these words leave my mouth I can't believe what I just said but at the same time it's too late to take my words back.

Because once I said this he stops kissing my neck and looks at me with the same hunger in his eyes as before.

Kookie: "You really want too hyung?"

As he says this his doe eyes light up and he finally gives me his bunny like smile that I love and adore so much.

Yoongi: "Yes and I know a perfect place to continue this."

Kookie: "What's wrong with doing it here?"

Yoongi: "The floor isn't exactly a comfortable place to continue what we are going to do."

Kookie: "Then what about the bed?"

Yoongi: "That's a great place for that but I was thinking more like the shower."

Kookie: "Really hyung the shower?"

Yoongi: "Yes the shower."

Kookie: "Why though?"

Yoongi: "Because I want to see this beautiful body of yours wet and the only place to see that is the shower."

Once I say this I now find myself kissing his neck and my hands are on his waist.

As my fingers trail up to his smooth toned abs that are under his baggy white T-shirt.

While I'm kissing his neck he says something that makes me stop the kissing on his neck.

Kookie: "Are you saying you want to take a shower together?"

Yoongi: "That's exactly what I'm saying but not just any shower."

Kookie: "We are going to have s*x aren't we?"

Yoongi: "If that's what you want?"

Kookie: "I want you that's all I ever wanted."

Yoongi: "Then let's go to the shower."

Once I say this he kisses me softly on my lips one last time before he gets up from the floor and helping me up since he was just laying on top of me.

Now that I'm finally up off of the floor I feel his arms around my waist and he's looking at me with so much love in his eyes.

Which is something I would see often but I never knew it was because of me.

So to see this much love in his eyes because of me makes me feel really special.

Because I never knew he felt this way about me and honestly I didn't know these feelings exsisted until now.

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

While his arms are around my waist we make it to the bathroom and both of us stand at the door shutting it behind us as I lock it.