Part 40: Getting Married (Part 9) 💍💜

~The Next Day~

[Mon. August 20th 2018]

~[The Day we get married]~

~•><•~

[Still] ~ Tae's Pov:

As I'm realizing this I look at him and say something so he can stop staring at me and my wife.

Tae: "Change of plans we need to go back to the chapel."

Limo Driver: "Okay but I don't want the two of you making out in my limo you can get a room if you want to do that."

Tae: "We understand now can you get us back to the chapel we have a wedding we need to continue."

Once I say this he closes the door and gets into the driver seat and takes us back to the Chapel.

-Meanwhile with The Others-

They are still at the chapel talking to one another.

But after what just happened they are wondering what's going on with Me and My Husband.

Kookie's Pov:

As I watch my mom leave the chapel it doesn't take my dad long to go after her and check on her.

While my mom and dad are outside I'm here wondering if my mom is going to be okay.

Because she seemed really upset at what Bambi told her.

While this is going through my mind I hear Bambi say something and what she says gets my attention.

Bambi: "I hope I didn't upset her all I wanted was to tell her the truth."

Kookie: "Well maybe you should've said anything at all because by you saying what you said my mom is upset right now."

Bambi: "I didn't tell her to upset her I wanted her to know the truth I mean she is my best friend she doesn't deserve to be lied too."

Once Bambi says this I don't say anything because I'm not trying to argue especially with one of my mom's best friends.

As this is going through my mind I decide to keep my mouth shut.

Because this isn't the place or time to start a fight or have an argument.

The only thing that is on my mind right now is my mom and if she's okay.

Because today is a special day for her and dad I want today to be about them and no one else.

So this bickering back and forth with her friend isn't going to happen because my mom doesn't need this.

She deserves to be happy and to enjoy this day with dad she doesn't need to be upset like she is now.

As this is going through my mind my thoughts suddenly get interrupted when my phone suddenly goes off.