Part 14: Getting Ready.

~Meanwhile with the Others~

Kookie's Pov:

As Yoongi and I finish our shower we rinse off and finally get out.

Once we get out we dry off but once we dry off we realize we forgot our clothes.

So like last time Yoongi is going to have to get our clothes.

~As Minutes Pass~

Now that Yoongi got our clothes we can finally get dressed and what he picked for us I actually like.

~·~·~·~·~·~·~

*This is SugaKookie's outfits for the club they are also wearing matching outfits*

~·~·~·~·~·~·~

Now that we are dressed and showered we leave the bathroom to go relax until the others are ready to go.

As we make it out of the bathroom the others are still laying around not doing anything.

But as we go to sit on the floor in the same spot the others just look at us for some reason.

Hobi: "Is that what you guys are wearing out to the club?"

Yoongi: "Yeah what's wrong with it?"

Hobi: "Nothing we just didn't think you would be that couple that always matches together."

Jimin: "Hyung stop I think they look really nice."

Kookie: "Thank you mochi."

Once I say this Jimin smiles at me softly causing me to smile back.

Jimin: "Are you guys going now or waiting on us?"

Kookie: "We are going to wait for you guys it wouldn't feel right going without you."

Jimin: "Then let's get ready."

Jimin's Pov:

Once I say this I leave Hobi's side and go to my suitcase to find something to wear.

Once I find the perfect outfit I go into the bathroom and lock the door behind him.

~A Few Minutes Later~