Part 22: Unexpected Surprise (Part 4).

~The Next Day~

[Sun. August 19th 2018]

~·~·~·~·~

[Still] ~ My Pov:

As I hear him tell the others this I look at him.

Me: "Baby why did you have to go there I'm not trying to talk about this."

NamJoon: "Tae she's fine she's only hungover she did drink last night."

Me: "But that's only what you seen because once I left the club to come back to get him I didn't really drink much the rest of the night."

NamJoon: "But you did drink last night because obviously something was going on with the two of you last night because you showed up at the club alone."

Once NamJoon says this Kookie just looks at me with worried eyes and finally speaks up.

Kookie: "Something happened with you and dad last night?"

Me: "No sweetie daddy and I are fine we just had to talk remember?"

Kookie: "I remember now."

Me: "So see daddy and I are fine."

Kookie: "But that doesn't explain what happened to your face mom."

Once Kookie says this NamJoon along with the others speak up.

NamJoon: "Yeah What happened to your face?"

Jimin: "Yeah what happened?"

Kelsey: "Yeah sissy what happened? I was going to ask you earlier but we was getting your dress I didn't want to ruin the moment by asking."

Yoongi: "Tae probably hit her."

Once Yoongi says this everyone in the room looks at him and doesn't find what he said funny.

Me: "He didn't hit me why does everyone say that whenever we argue or disagree on something."

NamJoon: "Even I know Tae wouldn't hit a women he's the sweetest person in this group he wouldn't even hurt a fly."

As we are talking about what happened with me and My Fiance last night.

I can't help but feel broken inside because I never want to talk about last night or bring it up ever again.

Because last night was suppose to be fun for us and it ended up being not the greatest night for us.

As I hear everyone asking me about my face.

I end up putting my hands over my face not wanting to look at anyone at the moment.

But as I'm like this I feel a soft pair of hands touch mine and try to remove my hands from my face.

While these familar hands grab my own hands it finally makes me look into his eyes.

Tae: "Baby what's wrong?"