Part 35: Going to the Hospital (Part 7).

~The Next Day~

[Mon. August 20th 2018]

~[The Day We Get Married]~

~·><·><·><·~

[Still] ~ My Pov:

Once he says this he tries to kiss me on my forehead again.

But this time I place my hands on his face and I kiss him on his lips before he can pull away or say anything about it.

While we are kissing he pulls away and looks into my eyes.

Tae: "I will be right back wait right here."

Once he says this I sit down waiting to see what's going on.

~Meanwhile with My Fiance~

~·><·~

Tae's Pov:

I make it back into the hospital and I waste no time and go into my son's room.

Once I make it to his room I see him laying in the bed and Yoongi is sitting beside him in a chair holding his hand.

As I'm seeing this I decide to speak up so he knows I'm here.

Tae: "Do you want to see your mom or not because if not she's going to leave."

Kookie: "I don't know is she going to try and hurt Yoongi?"

Tae: "This isn't about Yoongi she came here to see you and the attitude you just gave to her and me has her crying right now."

Once I mention that My Fiance is crying his entire attitude changes and he looks down at his lap with a sad worried look on his face.

While he's like this he looks at me with his sad worried doe like eyes and suddenly speaks up.

Kookie: "Mom's crying?"

Tae: "Yeah you really upset her the way you acted she's getting to the point she can't take it anymore."

Once I say this Yoongi suddenly joins in on the conversation and speaks up.

Yoongi: "I think you should see your mom I mean she did come here to see you and it's obvious that she's worried about you."

Once Yoongi says this Kookie looks at him and says something.

Kookie: "How can you say that when she tried to hurt you?"

Yoongi: "She never laid a finger on me she just ask me what happened and I told her she never touched me."

As Yoongi is saying this I suddenly join in on the conversation to see if I can get this out of my son's head.