Part 17: Enjoying The Night (Part 2).

~Meanwhile with The Bad Boy Stranger~

Bad Boy Stranger Pov:

While I'm still recovering from what the beautiful girl at the bar has done to me.

My eyes find her again but this time she isn't at the bar in tears.

But she's dancing with a gentleman and she is smiling alot.

As my eyes continue to look at her I decide to leave my friends and get her to notice me again.

So as I leave my friends I decide to walk up to her and make a move.

But as I'm about to walk up to her and talk to her she leaves the dance floor with the same gentleman and they head to the bar to sit down.

Once they sit down at the bar the gentleman sits down first and the girl sits on his lap and places his hand on her waist and places his chin on her shoulder and kisses her cheek.

Which causes her to smile and she turns around to look at him and kisses him.

Once I see this I can't take it any longer and I decide to finally walk up to her.

~Meanwhile with My Fiance & I~

My Pov:

As we leave the dance floor we head to the bar for a break and to get a drink.

Once we make it to the bar My Fiance sits down first and I sit on his lap which is my favorite place to sit.

Because I choose his lap over anywhere else to sit.

But as I'm sitting on his lap he places his hands on my waist and puts his chin on my shoulder and suprises me with a kiss on my cheek.

Once he does this I can't help but smile because everything feels so perfect again.

Once he kisses my cheek I turn around to look at him and I kiss him so sweetly that it ends up making us both smile.

While we are enjoying this moment together it quickly ends.

When a voice I heard earlier gets my attention and makes me look in the direction of where the voice is coming from.

Bad Boy Stranger: "There you are did you miss me?"

As I'm looking in the direction of where the voice is coming from I see no one other than the bad boy stranger I seen earlier.

But this time he's sitting at the bar next to me.

As he's sitting next to me I'm feeling really uncomfortable and want to leave.

Because the thought of him touching me before I left comes to mind and the fact that My Fiance knows nothing about it makes me want to get away from him.

So as I take my shot I instantly put my shot glass down and gently take My Fiance hand leaving the bar.

But as we leave the bar the bad boy stranger follows My Fiance and I which gets My Fiance's attention and he finally speaks up.

Tae: "Baby why are we leaving the bar?"

Me: "Because we are let's go get our son and talk to him outside."

Once I say this I try my best to walk away from this guy who is following us.

But suddenly My Fiance stops and looks at me.

Tae: "Baby do you know who this guy is that is following us?"

Me: "I don't know him but he was flirting with me when I was here earlier."

Tae: "Why didn't you tell me?"

Me: "Because we had more to worry about at the time it wasn't about some guy flirting with me at the club."

Tae: "That is something to worry about because you're mine and you belong to me and no one else."

Once he says this he starts walking away which tells me he's upset so to fix this so we don't fight or argue again.

I go after him and I gently grab his hand which causes him to stop and look at me.

Tae: "What is it?"

Me: "You have nothing to worry about I took care of it earlier when it happened because I know we didn't see eye to eye earlier but my heart loves you and only you I'm not going anywhere I promise you that because the whole time I was away from you I was crying and thought about nothing but you so I'm not worried about this guy and neither should you."

Once I say this I gently pull him closer to me and I place my hands on his face and look into his beautiful brown eyes.

But as I'm looking into his eyes I feel hands on my waist and I look down to see that it isn't My Fiance.

As I continue to have my hands on My Fiance face they suddenly leave because I realize I'm being taken away from My Fiance.

As I'm only inches away from him I look behind me to see who is touching me and it's no one other than the bad boy stranger.

~What will happen next?~

~Only way to know is read Part 56~
~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

Published on: Fri. June 7th 2019 at 2:05 PM

More updates to come it just takes time.

Don't forget to comment & vote I'd really appreciate it.

Words written:894

Want to know what happens next continue reading to find out.