Part 1: Getting Things Packed.

My Pov:

It's a quite night in Korea It's around 7:30 PM almost 8 and everyone is packing for Las Vegas.

There usually wouldn't be this much trouble packing but we figured going for a night that just seems boring.

I mean it's Vegas for crying out loud I'm getting married in Vegas so why not stay a few days it seems more fun that way.

Plus why go to Vegas for a night and leave that just seems sad.

So My Fiance & I thought of how lame going for a night was so we changed the plans we had and we are staying a few extra days.

Which seems like fun because we will be the new married couple and we will be able to do things for the first time as a married couple.

Also packing wouldn't be this crazy if it was just My Fiance & I because we would be heading to the airport by now.

But living with 6 other guys things are kind of rough for us right now.

Because since he is a famous K-Pop Idol & I am just a fan things seem to get out of hand.

Because other ARMY's would see us together and get mad or in crazy stalker mode and just stalk us everywhere we go.

So the boys thought it would be safer for me to stay with them.

Plus My Fiance doesn't like when I'm away from him he tends to get really clingy and in his feelings if I'm away from him.

So I am here for now until things with ARMY's cool down plus since all of us are going to the airport together.

There was no point in having me stay home and then come here an hour before we leave.

I mean I'm here every second of every day because I'm like My Fiance I can't spend a second away from him I always need to be in his arms to feel happy.

But once this Vegas trip is over and we are offically married.

We tend to look for a place of our own so we can have a family one day of our own and raise them in a peaceful house hold that isn't so crazy like this place can get at times.

But at the same time the more I think about our wedding the more I feel nervous and feel like my heart stops in my throat.

Because I've been waiting for this day to come ever since I laid my eyes on the man I am with today.

The fact that it's happening in 3 days has my nerves on edge and I feel like I'm stressing about every little thing.

The more I think about our big day the more I feel like I am going to throw up everything and the more my nerves are out of wack.

As I'm thinking of all these things and packing more I hear My Fiance call me from his bathroom in his room.

My Hubby: "Babe!"

That he now shares with me because we are engaged and soon to be married so the only person who deserves to share a room with him is me.