Part 32: Alone.

~The Next Day~

[Sun. August 19th 2018]

~·~·~·~·~·~·~

[Still] ~ My Pov:

Because I'm not in the mood for this and I just want to be alone I don't want or need anyone bothering me.

Once she makes it to my bedroom door she leaves without saying a word to me.

Now that I'm finally alone I lay down in our bed and hold the stuffed teddy bear close to me.

But as I'm laying here my belly starts growling which echos through the room.

Since I'm alone and there's not a single sound coming from my room.

As my belly continues to growl I sigh in annoyance and talk to myself.

Me: "Ughh I guess I better eat I haven't eaten much today and this little baby of ours needs to be fed and so do I. I don't want My Fiance coming back knowing I didn't eat then he will be very upset with me."

As I'm saying this I take a deep breathe and grab my cellphone from our night stand by our bed.

While my phone is in my hand I call the number to room service.

As I enter the last few numbers in my phone I put the phone up to my ear waiting on someone to answer.

Room Service: "Hello Caesars Palace room service how can I help you tonight?"

~·><·><·><·~

[A/N: I don't know how room service works I never stayed in a hotel that had one so please bare with me I'm trying my best.]

~ 💜 Please Keep Reading 💜 ~

~·><·><·><·~

Me: "Hello I would like an order to be sent to room 2452 please."

Room Service: "What would you like your order to be?"

Me: "I would like to have pepperoni and pineapple pizza,chicken tenders with fries,chocolate covered strawberries and a coke with no ice please."

Room Service: "Would that be all for you?"

Me: "Yes that would be all thank you."

Room Service: "What name is this order under?"

Me: "That would be Mrs. Taehyung."

Room Service: "Okay Mrs. Taehyung we will be working on your order and it will be sent up to you shortly."

Me: "Thank you so much."

Room Service: "Your Welcome have a good night."

Me: "You too."