Part 34: The Bachelor Party (Part 8).

~The Next Day~

[Mon. August 20th 2018]

~[The Day We Get Married]~

~·><·><·><·~

As this is happening Kookie is laying helpless on the ground but he uses what he can of his energy to help Yoongi the best that he can.

As he's helping Yoongi he crawls his way to him and grabs his leg trying his best to get his attention.

As he's grabbing his leg he looks into Yoongi's eyes and says something.

Kookie: "Let him go if you want to hurt someone then hurt me but leave him alone."

Once Kookie says this the guys stop kicking Yoongi and go back to Kookie.

But as they make their way to Kookie one of the guys say something before anything happens.

Skateboard Guy #2: "We are going to have lots of fun with you."

As one of the guys say this he slaps Kookie which causes the others to laugh.

As Yoongi is witnessing this he gets up and walks over to the guys and Kookie even though he's in pain.

But he sucks it up because not only is his life in danger but his boyfriend's life is in danger as well.

So as all of these things go through his mind he grabs one of the guys bye the arm and pushes him out of the way so he can get to Kookie.

But once he pushes the guy out of the way his ring that he was holding falls out of his hand and lands next to Kookie.

As the ring is laying next to Kookie he quickly grabs it and looks at Yoongi.

Kookie: "Baby you dropped your ring."

Once Kookie says this Yoongi is still pushing the guy out of the way.

Yoongi: "I don't have time for that right now I'm trying to save both of our a**es."

Kookie: "But you need to put this on before you lose it."

Once Kookie says this he struggles to get up but finally makes it to his feet and he walks towards Yoongi.

Now that he's standing beside Yoongi he's helping him fight the guys off so Kookie and Yoongi can have some time to talk.

But as he's helping Yoongi fight these guys off Yoongi pushes Kookie which causes him to fall and drop the ring.

Kookie: "Ow!"

Yoongi: "You shouldn't be in my way I'm not worried about that damn ring!"

Kookie: "I'm only trying to help you."

Yoongi: "Well the only thing you are doing is getting in my way."

Kookie: "Fine if I'm such a problem then I will leave and you can be on your own!"