Part 41: What Happens Now?

~The Next Day~

[Mon. August 20th 2018]

~[The Day we get married]~

~•><•~

[Still] ~ Kookie's Pov:

Once I say this the others don't say anything and they follow me to the door to leave so we can head back to the hotel and go to our room.

But as we are heading to the door I suddenly see flashing lights and hear a ton of screaming.

As I'm hearing this I put my hand on the door to see what is going on outside.

But as I'm about to open the door I feel someone grab me by my waist and pull me away from the door.

Which causes me to lose my balance since I'm so sore and I suddenly land on the floor.

While I'm on the floor I'm looking at the person touching me and like before it's only Yoongi.

But he still has worry in his eyes as he lays here on the floor with me.

Yoongi: "Baby you have to be careful someone could be out there with a gun and if you would've opened that door you or me or even the others could've got shot."

Kookie: "It's not a gun it could be something else I was about to see what it was until you threw me on the floor."

Yoongi: "I didn't throw you on the floor I grabbed your waist and you happened to lose your balance and you fell."

Kookie: "Whatever just help me up."

Yoongi: "Baby what's wrong?"

Kookie: "Nothing just help me up!"

Once I say this I look down at the floor as I realize I'm still sitting on the floor.

As I'm sitting here I can't help but think of my mom and wonder if she's going to be okay.

While this goes through my mind I feel tears leaving my eyes again.

Which tells me Yoongi is going to be worried about me because I'm crying.

But I can't help how I'm feeling because the thought of my mom being upset or hurt.

It makes me feel upset and hurt because it feels like I should do something to get her back to her wedding.

But she wants to spend time with dad and I don't want to ruin that.

So I'm just going to let mom talk to dad and figure out what she's going to do.

Because today is her day and if she wants it to continue then it will and if she doesn't then we will just end today and go on with tomorrow.

While all of these things continue to go through my mind.

I find myself in Yoongi's arms and I'm hiding my face into his chest as I continue to cry.