Part 42: Didn't See This Coming (Part 2).

~The Next Day~

[Mon. August 20th 2018]

~[The Day we get married]~

~•><•~

Meanwhile with My Husband

As my wife says this to me she walks out the door before I can say anything to her.

Tae's Pov:

As I'm watching her leave the chapel it doesn't take me long to follow her.

But before I can make it to the door and outside the sound of a gun shot suddenly goes off and it's enough for me to run outside and check where it came from.

Because my wife wasn't outside long and a sudden gun shot goes off.

As I'm hearing this gun shot it doesn't take the others long to realize what they actually heard.

Yoongi: "Now that was a gun shot."

Jimin: "What do you think happened out there?"

Tae: "I don't know but I need to check on her I need to know she's okay."

Kookie: "I hope mom is okay.."

Once our son says this he has tears in his eyes and he's standing close to Yoongi.

Which pisses me off because after what he said to my wife I don't want him around my family.

While this is going through my mind I put my anger towards Yoongi in the back of my mind and I focus on the sudden gun shot I just heard outside.

As this is going through my mind I realize she wasn't outside long so knowing this has me worried for her and tells me I need to find her.

But as this is going through my mind and I make it outside it's too late because I see her laying on the ground.

Which tells me the gun shot came from one of these ARMYs and they are the ones responsible for this.

While this is going through my mind I quickly put everything in the back of my mind and focus on my wife.

But as I'm focusing on her I hear loud crying and I know where it's coming from.

Kookie: "Mommy!!"

As our son is crying for her I quickly take my eyes off of her and focus on our son so I can try to calm him down.

Tae: "Hey son look at me."

While I'm saying this he's looking at me with crodile tears leaving his doe eyes and this is enough to break my heart.

As he's crying I wipe his tears away and try my best to keep him calm.

Tae: "Mommy's going to be fine I will make sure of that..now I need you to go back inside so I can call some help for her so she can get better."

Kookie: "Okay.."

Once he says this I gently kiss him on his forehead so he knows everything is going to be okay.

While this goes through my mind I watch him go inside so he doesn't freak out.

Now that he's inside with the others I put my attention on my wife.

As I'm looking at her I noticed whoever did this got her in her neck and she's bleeding alot.

As I'm seeing the blood I place my hand on her neck and try my best to stop the bleeding so she doesn't bleed out too much and I don't lose her.

As I'm doing this I'm trying to talk to her without crying but seeing her like this is really hard.

But I try my best to keep it together as I'm talking to her so she can stay with me.

Tae: "Baby everything is going to be fine just please stay with me."

As I'm saying this I get my phone out and call 911.

Tae's call to 911:

911 dispatcher: "911 what's your emergency?"

Tae: "My wife has been shot!"

911 dispatcher: "Where are you calling from?"

Tae: "The best little chapel."

911 dispatcher: "Okay ambulance are on the way sir."

Tae: "She's losing alot of blood tell them to hurry!!"

911 dispatcher: "They are on their way sir just stay as calm as possible and stay with her."

End of Tae's call to 911:

Once the call ends with 911 I continue to apply pressure on her neck to keep her from losing so much blood.

As minutes pass I feel like the world is stoping to tell me something and this is something I can't handle right now.

Because what was suppose to be the most amazing day of my life just turned into the worst day of my life.

Because we haven't even been married for a day and bad things are happening.

While this is going through my mind the sound of sirens get me out of my thoughts and back to reality

As I'm hearing the sirens it tells me the ambulance are here to take her to the hospital and hopefully they save her life because I can't lose her I don't want to lose her.

While this is going through my mind unfamiliar voices suddenly get my attention.

Paramedic #1: "We have to get her to the hospital now everyone out of the way!"

Once he says this everyone is just standing around looking at what's going on.

But once the paramedic tells them to move they move so the paramedics can get her into the ambulance.

-What will happen next?-

-Only way to know is read part 176-
~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~~·~·~·~

Published on: Tues. May. 5th 2020 at 9:08 AM

Don't forget to comment & vote I'd really appreciate it.

Words written:933

More updates to come it just takes time.

Want to know what happen next continue reading to find out.