Part 35: Going to the Hospital (Part 13).

~The Next Day~

[Mon. August 20th 2018]

~[The Day we get married]~

~•><•><•><•~

[Still] ~ Tae's Pov:

Before I can even say anything he looks around the hall then back at me and speaks up again.

Yoongi: "Where is Shelly?"

Tae: "She left."

Yoongi: "What the hell do you mean she left what did you do to her this time?"

Tae: "Why is everyone blaming me I didn't do a damn thing to her this time."

Yoongi: "Because if you haven't noticed lately since we've been here she has done nothing but cry and be upset because of things you have done to her."

Tae: "She's not upset with me or because of me."

Yoongi: "Then why the hell did she leave then if it's not because of you?"

Tae: "She found out about the two of you being married and she wasn't very happy about it."

Yoongi: "We aren't getting married Tae I just gave him the ring because I knew it would make him happy and he told me as long as he has me he's going to be happy because he loves me I wouldn't take that big step without your permission because I know how much he means to you."

Tae: "Then what does the ring mean because at the bachelor party you guys got married so the rings must mean something if you got married."

Yoongi: "We was messed up Tae alot of crazy things happened. We aren't getting married right now it's too soon. I will wait for months or years even for that to happen. But right now I'm just happy to have him and to be with him."

Tae: "What's the rings for is what I'm not understanding because I need to know something so I can explain to my fiance what's going on."

Yoongi: "It proves our love for each other and that no one in this world is meant for either of us besides the other that's all it means we don't plan on getting married anytime soon."

Tae: "I'm glad to hear that because he's only 18 he doesn't need to be getting married right now he's too young."

Yoongi: "I know that and we don't plan on getting married for a long time we are just happy to have each other."

Tae: "You better take good care of my son and keep him happy because if you hurt him you won't like me."

Yoongi: "Tae you can stop being over protective I will keep him happy and I don't plan on hurting him he's in good hands with me."

Tae: "Good and keep it that way."

Yoongi: "Kookie will be fine with me I will keep him happy and love him unconditionally."