Part 24: Unexpected Surprise (Part 7).

~The Next Day~

[Sun. August 19th 2018]

~·~·~·~·~

[Still] ~ My Pov:

But as I'm crying there is a sudden knock on the door which gets my attention.

Me: "Who is it?"

Kelsey: "Sissy it's me everyone is gone you can come out now."

As I hear her say this I stand up and wipe my tears so she doesn't see me crying.

Once I open the door she looks at me as I head to my bed.

Now that I'm in my bed I lay down and put my hands over my face not knowing what to do.

But as I'm laying here I feel the bed sink again which tells me she's sitting on the bed beside me.

Kelsey: "Sissy what's wrong?"

As I hear the worry in her voice I remove my hands from my face and finally look at her.

Me: "Did you see what happened?"

Kelsey: "With Kookie and V?"

Me: "Yeah with them did you see how our son was acting towards us?"

Kelsey: "I don't think he was being mean I think he was just trying to get your fiance to his appointment so he wasn't late for it."

Me: "But he didn't have to act the way he did that really hurt me and I know it hurt My Fiance as well our son has never acted like that with us."

As I say this I put my hands over my face and I feel like I'm about to break down because of everything that is happening.

As I'm like this I feel Kelsey's hands on mine trying to look at me.

Kelsey: "Sissy how about we focus on something else because if you keep doing this then we will never get what we need done to be done."

As she says this I remove my hands from my face and look at her as tears leave my eyes.

Me: "I can't do this."

Kelsey: "Why can't you?"

Me: "Because I don't want to go through this again."

Kelsey: "Why is this so hard for you?"

Me: "Because if this test is positive I don't want our little boy or girl to have the same attitude as Kookie. Because My Fiance and I can't handle that it's bad enough that we have to deal with it with Kookie we don't want to deal with this again."

Kelsey: "Sissy you are looking into this too much Kookie did nothing wrong he was just telling him they had to go. Because your fiance wouldn't leave so in order for them to make the appointment on time. Kookie had to speak up to get him to leave I didn't see an attitude from him and neither should you."