Part 9: Finally Spending Alone Time Together (Part 4).

(Still) ~ My Pov:

Because what I'm planning in my head right now is nothing but sexy and messy and I can't wait for our special day to arrive so my plan can finally happen.

But as I'm smiling at what I'm thinking my thoughts quickly fade when I hear a voice that brings me back to reality.

My Hubby: "Baby?!"

Me: "Huh?"

My Hubby: "Why are you smiling so widely?"

Me: "Oh nothing.."

Once I say this my wide smile fades and I'm just smiling sweetly at the man still laying on me and looking into my eyes.

My Hubby: "Are you sure it's nothing?"

Me: "Yes everything is good baby I promise."

My Hubby: "What's going on in that brain of yours?"

Me: "Nothing just thinking of you is all."

My Hubby: "But I'm right here with you why are you thinking about me?"

Me: "Because you are always on my mind no matter if we are together or not because the more I'm with you the more amazing memories I can create with you."

My Hubby: "That's sweet baby."

Me: "It's true now how about we finally take that nap."

My Hubby: "Oh now you want to sleep?"

Me: "Yes I'm tired and I want you to lay next to me and hold me."

My Hubby: "Do you think I would leave you while you take a nap?"

Me: "No I just want you to hold me is all."

My Hubby: "Good because this trip is for the both of us I'm not leaving you alone."

Once he says this he lays down next to me and pulls me close to him and his arms are resting around my waist.

As his arms are resting around my waist his chin is gently resting on my shoulder and he's leaving soft kisses on my neck.

While he's kissing my neck I change my position to where my back is no longer facing him.

Now I'm facing him as my head rest on his chest and my arms are resting around his waist.

As my head is laying on his chest I hide my face in the crook of his neck and sneak a soft kiss on his neck.

As I'm leaving this soft kiss on his neck he pulls away and looks into my eyes.

My Hubby: "Sneaking kisses now I see."

Me: "No I just love you that's all."

My Hubby: "I love you too baby."