Part 30: Talking (Part 4).

~The Next Day~

[Sun. August 19th 2018]

~·~·~·~·~·~·~

[Still] ~ My Pov:

Now that I'm comfortable and looking into his eyes I wrap my arms around his waist and lay my head on his chest.

But as I'm enjoying my time with My Fiance there is a sudden knock on our door which suddenly gets my attention.

Me: "Ughh seriously can we have time alone for once without people bothering us."

Tae: "Shouldn't we see who it is baby?"

Me: "Ugh do we really have too I'm enjoying my time with you."

Tae: "I'm enjoying my time with you too but what if the others need us shouldn't we check on them?"

Me: "Why are you always so sweet?"

Tae: "It's just who I am I guess."

Me: "I love you so much you know that right."

Tae: "I know that because if you didn't you wouldn't be marrying me."

Me: "You're right I wouldn't."

Once I say this I kiss him softly which makes both of us smile like always.

While we are kissing I pull away and look into his eyes.

Me: "What are we going to do about being in our sheets?"

Tae: "You can let them in and once they come in we can get into the shower to clean up and after our shower we can get dressed and talk to them to see what they want."

Me: "You really want me to answer the door while I'm in our bed sheets?"

Tae: "Yeah."

Me: "Why though?"

Tae: "Because if I answer the door they will talk me to death and wonder what we was doing if you answer the door they will leave you be and we can get our shower and get dressed while they wait."

Me: "Okay if I must answer the door let me go see who it is."

Once I say this I stand up and head to the door.

But as I'm about to open our bathroom door he speaks up which instantly gets my attention.

Tae: "Baby wait!"

Me: "What is it?"

Tae: "Come here."

Once he says this I walk towards him and what he does next surprises me but makes me smile.

As I'm close enough to him he gently places his hand on my belly while his other arm is gently wrapped around my waist.

While his hand is on my belly I gently place my hand on top of his and I look down at our hands as they are on my belly.

While this is happening I take my eyes off of my belly and look into his eyes.

Me: "So this is what you wanted?"

Tae: "This wasn't the only thing I wanted."

Me: "Then what was the other thing you wanted?"

Tae: "I wanted to do this."

Once he says this he kisses me so sweetly that it makes my heart melt.

But also makes me feel like we are the only two left to exsist in this crazy cruel world.

But as we are enjoying this kiss we hear another knock on our room door which makes me pull away from the sweet kiss.

Me: "I better go answer the door."

Tae: "Okay I'll be in the shower."

Me: "Want me to bring you your clothes before I answer the door?"

Tae: "Yes clothes would be nice."

Me: "Okay baby let me get your clothes then I'll answer the door."

Once I say this I look into his beautiful eyes one last time and I open the bathroom door to get our clothes and check to see who's at the door.

~A Few Minutes Later~

Now that I have Mine and My Fiance's clothes I head to the bathroom to place them on the stand by the sink.

But before I head back to the bathroom I realize I didn't put the ultrasound back in the dresser.

So before I head to the bathroom I quickly put the ultrasound picture back in our dresser.

Then I head back to the bathroom so My Fiance and I have clothes ready after our shower.

While I'm in the bathroom I put our clothes on the stand by the sink and I speak up so My Fiance can hear me.

Me: "Your clothes are on the stand by the sink with mine baby so you have them when you get out."

Tae: "Okay baby just don't be too long."

Me: "I won't baby whoever is at the door I'm not trying to have them see me in these sheets too long."

Once I say this I get ready to head out of our bathroom until I hear a voice that gets my attention.

Tae: "Baby come here."

As he says this I turn around and see him with his head out of the shower with the sliding glass door cracked.

~What will happen next?~

~Only way to know is read Part 99~
~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

Published on: Fri. July 19th 2019 at 9:40 PM

More updates to come it just takes time.

Words Written:858

Don't forget to comment & vote I'd really appreciate it.

Want to know what happens next continue reading to find out.