Part 35: Going to the Hospital: The Argument (Part 2).

~The Next Day~

[Mon. August 20th 2018]

~[The Day We Get Married]~

~·><·><·><·

~Meanwhile with My Fiance~

~·><·~

Tae's Pov:

Once she let's go of my hand she goes outside without looking at me or saying anything.

Now that she's outside and I'm alone I find myself sitting on this hospital floor trying my hardest not to break.

Because it's like no matter what I do she finds a way for us to fight or argue.

Which is something I don't like because I don't want to spend my life with her fighting and arguing all the time.

I want to spend my life with her being happy and raising our beautiful children together.

I don't want this I don't want us going on with our life like this.

Because she's going to start listening to me especially when I'm telling her the truth.

As this is going through my mind I place my hands over my face to try my best to stay calm so I don't break down.

~Meanwhile with Me~

~·><·~

My Pov:

I'm sitting outside on a bench and I'm trying my hardest to be strong.

But at the same time all I want to do is cry my eyes out.

Because the thought of him leaving me and this baby is something that I never wanted.

Because this baby of ours needs us more than anything right now.

So he can't leave me for a piece of trash that he just met.

It can't happen because this little boy or girl needs their daddy in their life.

I can't raise this little boy or girl on my own I need him.

He can't do this to me now he can't do this to me ever.

Because I need him and I'm nothing without him.

While all of this is going through my mind I place my hand on my belly.

As my hand is on my belly I feel tears leaving my eyes.

Because the thought of him leaving me and this baby for someone else tears my heart into a million pieces.

Because I can't do this alone I need him our precious little boy or girl need him.

The more I'm in my thoughts the more tears leave my eyes and run down my cheeks.