Part 9: Finally Spending Time Alone Together (Part 2).

(Still) ~ My Pov:

!WARNING SMUT AHEAD!

(If you don't like this kind of stuff DON'T READ!! only read at your own risk!)

~·~·~·~·~·~·~

He then leans closer to me kissing me sweetly but softly on my lips making both of us smile through the kiss.

While he kisses me sweetly he pulls away and looks into my eyes.

My Hubby: "It's my turn now baby you just lay there and enjoy every bit of it."

Once he says this he starts kissing my neck and going down leaving a trail of soft kisses on my chest.

But as he's kissing my chest I sit up and flip our positions to where he is laying down and I am on top of him.

I am now sitting on him and holding his arms down so he can't move I basically have him pinned to the bed.

As he's pinned to the bed I look into his eyes hungry for more.

Me: "No it's my turn now you just lay there and enjoy every bit of it baby because when I'm done with you then you will finally give me what I want."

Once I say this I kiss him passionately leaving him speechless then I go down to his neck and leave sweet kisses all over him.

As these kisses on his neck continue I go down to his chest and I kiss his collarbones sweetly as well which I could honestly kiss none stop.

A/N: Because his collarbones are my biggest weakness along with his hands.

*His Collarbones and hands are so BEAUTIFUL I'm so weak right now 🔥*

~·><·~·~><·~

As I'm kissing his collarbones I go further down to his chest and down further to his adorable tummy that I love so much.