Part 7: Figuring Things Out (Part 2).

My Pov:

As I find myself saying this back to him I smile softly again because the fact that I mean so much to him is all I wanted to hear and all I ever wanted.

While I'm smiling softly he sees my smile and smiles as well which makes me smile even bigger because I love seeing him smile.

As we continue to smile I feel his lips on mine once again and this time my lips follow his and before we know it the kiss quickly gets heated.

Which we wasn't expecting it just happened which normally happens with us.

But as the heated kiss continues I end up biting his lip and my hands are at the bottom of his shirt gripping it tightly.

As my hands are at the bottom of his shirt I lift it up and he pulls away from our kiss so I can take his shirt off.

Once his shirt is off he leans closer to me to where he is laying on top of me.

Before he starts kissing me again he looks into my eyes and smiles at me as he says something.

My Hubby: "Ah I see where this is going."

Me: "Just kiss me again."

No sooner I say this he kisses me again and as I feel his lips on mine again I feel myself smiling through the kiss again.

As the heated kiss continues my hands are now at his waist and go to the front of his sweatpants and I start to untie them.

~Meanwhile with the others~

Kelsey's Pov:

As I continue to knock on the door I get nothing which causes My Husband and I to look at each other.

RM: "I'm going to get Tae he will be able to do something about this.."

As he says this he leaves my side to go to Tae & Shelly's room.

~Meanwhile with My Hubby & I~

My Pov:

As my hands continue to play with the string on his sweatpants I suddenly feel his lips on my neck which instanly makes me smile shyly.

Because the feeling of his soft warm beautiful lips on my neck gives me that warm butterfly feeling in my tummy.

But as we are getting into it we hear a sudden knock on our door.

Which makes us pull away from our heated kiss and look at the door to make sure we aren't hearing things.

As we look at the door there is another knock which tells us we are not hearing things.

Me: "ugh seriously what could they possibly want right now.."

My Hubby: "I don't know maybe I should answer the door it's probably important."