Part 11: Talking (Part 2).

[Still] Hobi's Pov:

Hobi: "Because since she's going to be in Tae and Shelly wedding she flew out to Korea to meet me for a drink."

Kookie: "So is she in Vegas?"

Hobi: "She probably is I just haven't seen her."

Yoongi: "Don't you think you should check on her?"

Hobi: "She's fine she's in her room resting."

Yoongi: "Are you sure she's fine?"

Hobi: "Yes Hyung she's fine stop worring about my girl and worry about your relationship."

Yoongi: "I'm just making sure."

Hobi: "She's fine you will meet her at the wedding this is the time for guys night."

Kookie: "How is it a guys night when my mom and Kelsey are here?"

Yoongi: "Yeah that doesn't exactly make it a guys night."

Hobi: "Okay fine forget I said that so Jimin when did you meet your lucky lady?"

Jimin: "I met Bambi at a Fan signing in Korea a few months ago and we just hit it off and got along so well and she makes me smile and so happy which is all I could ever ask for."

Kookie: "That's awesome when did you two decide to get married?"

Jimin: "We got married 6 months ago it was January 1st on New Years Day."

Hobi: "Did you share a kiss at midnight as the ball dropped?"

Jimin: "Of course we did it was a special day for us."

Kookie: "Thats so sweet."

Jimin: "Thanks baby bunny."

Kookie: "Your welcome mochi."

Hobi: "So what was your wedding like?"

Jimin: "That's something you will never know."

Kookie: "What does your ring look like?"

Jimin: "It's this one."

Once he says this he points to the ring on his ring finger which is on his left hand.

The ring is silver with the words "Bambi" on one side and "I love you" on the other side along with "01-01-18" engraved on the inside of the ring.

Which I'm guessing is the day they got married.

As I see this I can't help but be in awwe because our little mochi is married and finally happy.

Jimin: "My wife's ring is the same as mine it just has my name on hers."

Hobi: "They are beautiful but how come we never knew about this?"