Part 40: Getting Married (Part 3) 💍💜

~The Next Day~

[Mon. August 20th 2018]

~[The Day we get married]~

~•><•~

-Meanwhile with Me-

~•><•~

My Pov:

As I'm standing here with Bambi and patiently waiting on my son and Yoongi.

I finally see them coming out of the chapel with Kelsey.

As I'm seeing them they look so handsome in their suits but at the same time they have worried looks on their faces.

While I'm seeing this I'm about to say something until my son speaks up first.

Kookie: "What do you want mom,dad is in there freaking out thinking you are going to miss your wedding day."

Me: "I want the two of you to walk me down the aisle."

Yoongi: "Really?!"

Me: "Yes."

Once I say this I look at my precious baby and say something else.

Me: "Sweetheart will you do mommy this huge favor and walk her down the aisle?"

As I'm saying this he doesn't say anything he just surprises me with a hug which instantly makes me smile.

Kookie: "Of course I will walk you down the aisle mom."

Once he says this he pulls away from the hug and kisses me on my cheek which also makes me smile.

Kookie: "Are you ready mom?"

Me: "Yes but the bridesmaids go first then I go after them."

Once I say this I look at Kelsey and Bambi to show them that I'm going to be okay and that they can go so we can finally get this wedding day started.

As I'm looking at them they look at me and give me a soft smile and they head inside with the others.

Now that they are inside with the others it's my turn to walk down this aisle and finally marry the love of my life.

As I'm walking down the aisle I do what Bambi told me to do I keep my eyes on my fiance and think of us as being the only two here.

While this is going through my mind I keep my eyes on my fiance.

As I'm looking at him I see he is crying and this is enough to make me cry.

But I hide my tears and put a smile on my face.

Once I make it to the end of the aisle Kookie kisses my cheek and Yoongi surprises me and kisses my other cheek.

While they are doing this they look at me and smile and they go sit with the others.

Once they do this my attention is now on my fiance and he gently grabs my hand and holds it in his and he says something to me which instantly makes me smile.