Part 35: Going to the Hospital (Part 11).

~The Next Day~

[Mon. August 20th 2018]

~[The Day we get married]~

~•><•><•><•~

[Still] ~ Yoongi's Pov:

As I'm showing him our rings I put his ring back on his finger where it was suppose to be in the beginning.

Before I got hard headed and didn't know what to do about it.

While his rings is on his finger I'm still holding his hand and I look into his eyes and speak up.

Yoongi: "That's better your ring is back where it belongs."

Once I say this he takes my ring from my hand and puts it on my finger.

Now that our rings are back on our fingers where they belong.

I'm hoping to have more perfect moments like this with him.

Because I no longer want to see him cry or be upset.

I want to see his bunny like smile and I want to see him happy again and if the rings are what make him happy.

Then this is the start of our happiness and a long happy life together.

While this is going through my mind my thought suddenly get interrupted when I feel a pair of soft lips on mine.

As these soft lips continue to kiss me I don't have to guess who it is because I already know who it is and knowing this makes me move my lips with his.

But while we are kissing he suddenly pulls away and speaks up.

Kookie: "You really want to keep these rings?"

Yoongi: "If that what it takes to make you happy then yes I'm willing to keep them and proudly wear them to prove to everyone that you are mine and that I love you."

Kookie: "I love you too as long as I'm with you and have you then I'm happy."

Yoongi: "You will always have me I'm not going anywhere."

Kookie: "Good now kiss me again."

Once he ask me to kiss him again I don't hesitate to do it again.

Because as this is going through my mind I gently place my hand on his chin and I kiss him softly but sweetly.

~Meanwhile with Me~

My Pov:

As I'm standing in this hallway with my fiance I'm watching our son talk to Yoongi.

But while they are talking Yoongi suddenly puts a ring on my son's finger and my son puts a ring on Yoongi's finger.

As I'm watching this I can't help but wonder what's going on.