Chapter 6-10

Baili Jia Jue narrowed his eyes dangerously, he had lived for so many years but this was his first time being taken advantage of by a girl!

Thinking on his usual interactions with the people around him, the usual reactions were fear or baseless flattering. Baili Jia Jue furrowed his brows, now that there was someone here to topple the scales, it broke free of the usual behaviours that he was used to. However this didn't mean that this little thing that didn't know the difference between life and death could be so bold!

She was really seeking death!

Helian Jiao Er looked his way, and softly said, "Your Highness, please calm down, Elder Sister didn't mean to make you angry, His Highness must also have heard the rumors about Elder Sister, what she said was rather bold..."

When she mentioned the word 'bold', the implied meaning behind the word was understood by all.

Many of these noble ladies knew that Helian Wei Wei was full of antics and had done so many disgraceful things and now that those deeds have come to the surface, they gave her undisguised glances, full of contempt.

When Baili Jia Jue heard this, his lips hooked up and he looked at her, his emotions were unfathomable.

Helian Jiao Er shyly lowered her head when she saw his reaction, as the famed War Dragon Empire's talented and beauty, she confidently thought that no man could escape from her grasp, moreover this was the person in her heart, so she smiled sweetly...

Baili Jia Jue looked at Helian Jiao Er, and smiled, it was a gentle smile but there was a hint of mirth in it.

Helian Jiao Er didn't know it but she was already drawn in her own world, fantasizing that he would turn and take the initiative to talk to her.

Baili Jia Jue turned back, as he reached out and lifted Helian Wei Wei's chin slightly,, in an ambiguous posture, looking as if he was going to kiss her anytime...

How could this be?

Didn't he hear what she just said!

That bitch was just intolerable!

Helian Jiao Er was very jealous, and clenched her hands so hard her that her nails were digging into her flesh and made her bleed!

However, Baili Jia Jue turned a blind eye to everything else, as he leaned in closer, so close that Helian Wei Wei could smell the faint smell of sandalwood, the indescribable smell was tickling her nose...

"Woman, remember that you provoked me first!"

He said that threateningly in a deep voice, so close to her ear that his lips almost brushed past. He then flourished his sleeves and turned to leave. Helian Wei Wei wrinkled her brows and looked at the man who was walking away, a glint in her eyes.

Baili Jia Jue slowly walked out, the sunlight shone on him as his radiance seemed to be captivating and he seemed not of this world even after he was long gone, the pressure of his aura remained.

After a long time, Aunt Mei let out a heavy sigh of relief, and said, "Miss, how could you speak like that to the Ghost Palace?"

"I say what I want to say." Helian Wei Wei was too lazy to bother anymore as she stretched her waist, and faintly said, "Aunt Mei, we should go back."

Aunt Mei hesitated and said, "But Miss, the injury on your forehead..."

"Rest assured, this injury doesn't hurt." Helian Wei Wei had had worse injuries in her previous life, now that she had just arrived on this in this new world, she wouldn't rest until she made her enemies pay for what they did to her!