Chapter 26-30

The guy's 'hmm' was said in a manner that was very ambiguous. The last syllable was just like a hook, hooking onto the bottom of a person's heart. A bottom so deep it could almost cause a person to lose all of their defenses.

But Helian Wei Wei only lifted her eyebrows and smiled, devilish shrewdness not reduced by one bit.

"What is Your Excellency saying, what "wasting my time"? What "easily running away" ? I completely don't understand."

"Oh?" Baili Jia Jue grasped her chin between his thumb and forefinger, extremely angry yet hiding it in a smile, "Don't tell me, after only an afternoon and you've lost your memories?"

Helian Wei Wei smiled beamingly while rubbing her temples, "Actually, today, something did bump to me."

"Want me to remind you that you had bumped into me?" Baili Jia Jue lifted her chin, his handsome face leaned extremely close and it seemed like his every breath could touch her lips, "Maybe I should kill you now so that you can recall what 'nice things' you have done."

His tone was very cold, his words were spoken at an extremely slow speed, so slow he seemed to be at the Gates to Hell, like a death god holding a record of the deceased.

Wei Wei knew that he wouldn't easily let her escape. Additionally, in front of this intelligent man, tricks used once before would not work a second time.

Moreover, there wasn't really a lot of the poison. Yuan Ming only allowed her to use them three times. Any more than that and she would have to pay a price.

Yuan Ming was a true demon, she really didn't want to discuss prices with him.

Maybe. . . . .there might be another way.

Wei Wei tilted her face to one side, hearing the sound of water outside, her eyes flashed and she suddenly yelled out loud, "Help, molestation, ahhh!"

"Did you think that someone would believe you if you yelled like that?" Baili Jia Jue dangerously narrowed his eyes, an incomplete smile forming at the corners of his mouth appeared unusually bloodthirsty. His long and slender finger pressed down on the flesh of her lips and used force squishing them, "Looks like I've still been too merciful towards you."

Wei Wei's shapely eyes slowly lifted. Not willing to admit defeat, she grasped the opportunity firmly as she directly opened her mouth and bit down!

However, the result was......

Not only did she fail to retaliate as she intended.

That guy unexpectedly seemed unperturbed, not minding at all that she had bitten him. He even wickedly used his long slender finger between her teeth to scratch the tip of her tongue.

Wei Wei's back became stiff and she almost blurted out a string of swear words!

"Why not continue, hmm?" Baili Jia Jue dragged her over again, his countenance calm. "****not bad."

The corners of Wei Wei's lips lifted, "Since His Excellency has the time to praise me, how about putting on your clothes .....because my plan all along was not as simple as to have people mistake that you've molested me. If you don't believe me, then listen, one, two, three, coming!"

The sound of her voice had just stopped when from outside came the sound of knocking on the door!

Wei Wei took advantage of the bustle and like a molting insect, slipped out from under her outer robe. No one could see clearly how she did it. Her speed was very fast, so fast that it was like a blur and confuse one's vision. In a flash, she jumped away from the guy. This kind of movement would probably be difficult for other people to execute, but Wei Wei wasn't like other people, she was an ace secret agent from the mercenary guild. This kind of taking off the clothes move was one of their necessary skills. In order for him not to notice, from the very beginning, she took advantage of an opportunity to undo her collar. Their wordy exchange after that was only a cover for this escape at the end!