Chapter 91-95

"Ole Third, Miss Helian already extended her hand. How about you take back the flower. After all, this cherry blossom actually is not a small matter." Empress Murong faced Baili Jia Jue and said in a conversational tone, "Luckily, this child, Wei Wei, has good common sense and understands that you've never participated in the Flower Gifting Festival before, so you don't know the meaning the white cherry blossom represented." After she finished speaking, she looked towards Wei Wei, smiling sincerely, "Right? Wei Wei?"

"Yes." Wei Wei faced forward and took a step, facing Baili Jia Jue and said elegantly and open-mindedly, "Third Prince. How about you gift this flower to someone else."

It certainly hadn't crossed her mind to marry him.

Moreover, from his perspective, it was all the same whoever he married, wasn't it.

She had already heard previously that Retired Emperor already pressured Third Prince to marry countless times.

It couldn't be helped that in Third Prince's eyes, there'd never been any woman.

That's why Retired Emperor had to make an arrangement like this, and had him directly choose a consort at the Flower Gifting Festival.

Merely, he faced Retire Emperor and raised a condition. As far as what that condition was, no one knew.

In any case, his choosing a consort was also only in response to Retired Emperor's demands.

From his standpoint, there was fundamentally no difference between women.

The most they could do was help him resolve his current predicament.

The reason why he chose her, probably was also because he was acting out at Retired Emperor.

She believed that he was also unwilling to gift her the flower. If it weren't for the fact that she was such a 'wanton good-for-nothing' and was 'unbearably ugly', he wouldn't have been able to put Retired Emperor in a bad mood as a result.

He wouldn't have shocked people with such words.

Perhaps, he's already regretting it right now.

Wei Wei mockingly curved the corners of her mouth, smilingly looked at Baili Jia Jue. She was very happy for him to make another choice. Actually, those aristocratic young girls wanted to marry him even in their dreams, especially Helian Jiao Er...

"Don't want this flower?" On Baili Jia Jue's sexy thin lips hung an arc that was a smile yet not a smile, his manner chilly, seemed like the north wind that blew in winter, a cold that penetrated the bones.

Standing behind him, Shadow's body stiffened.

He knew master became angry.

A person like His Highness, when he was angry he contrarily used even more effort to smile. That kind of smile was coldness that penetrated to the bone, making people shudder.

It's been a long time since he's heard master use this tone of voice to speak.

But this time, master was truly furious!

The consequences of His Highness' anger...

Shadow didn't dare think about it. His Highness' methods had never been gentle. Sometimes, they were so ruthless that they were abnormally brutal.

He conducted himself in a nonchalant manner, but that didn't mean that he didn't have a temper!

The oldest daughter of the Helian family had truly indeed ruffled master's feathers...

"A thing that is unwanted, what value can it still have." Baili Jia Jue continued to speak under everybody's staring eyes. He moved his fingers. Following his ice-cold bone chilling voice, the white cherry blossom was knead in the palm of his hand little by little and was ground by him into fine powder.