Chapter 56-60

"Highness, Your Highness, your subordinate didn't say this. I'm only reporting it." Shadow wiped at the cold sweat forming on his forehead.

Baili Jia Jue unhurriedly straightened out his sleeves. He was sitting as leisurely as before and gave people the impression of a dignified monarch who ruled the land. "So those two people are actually birds of a feather."

"Yes,..." While Shadow replied. He was also lowering his head, really not knowing how to open his mouth. Basically, those two people didn't talk much before, but after His Highness was mentioned, they then acted as if they found a common language.

Your Highness, what kind of enmity did you actually have with Huan Ming Xiang, to make him vilify you, heavens!

"Continue to observe. If there's a problem, then come report to me again." Baili Jia Jue's posture was graceful as he propped up the side of his face. He was just like a rare breed of Persian cat. There wasn't a single movement in his every gesture that wasn't obviously noble.

Shadow lowered his eyes. He originally faced outside and already walked a few steps, yet he turned and returned again. He'd endured and endured again, yet in the end couldn't endure anymore and finally asked, "Your Highness, that year Minister Huan asked you to join Battle Spirit Forces, why did you refuse the old person."

Baili Jia Jue yawned again, then said in an indifferent tone, "Because if I consented, I will have to wake up early."

Because if I consented, I will have to wake up early...

Because if I consented, I will have to wake up early?

Because if I consented, I will have to wake up early! ! !

Your Highness, so because of this kind of reason, you offended Huan Ming Xiang, a minister who'd served three emperors.

Shadow's face stiffened. On his forehead, three threads of sweat streamed down.

The other shadows concealed in covert places glanced at each other confused. They were clearly speechless...

Sure enough, their mighty highness was exceptional in everything he did!

Baili Jia Jue certainly didn't take these things seriously. He shut the ancient book in his hands and stood up from the wood chair, "It's time. Let's leave the academy."

"Yes." Getting to the main business now, all of the shadows' expressions became serious. Like ghosts, they scattered and hid at every nook and corner of the academy.

At the foot of the mountain, a leading purple-gold phoenix style palanquin overshadowed all others in glory. Luxurious and resplendent, it was stationed beneath the shade of trees.

That palanquin's size was exceptional. Tassels floated around its perimeter.

Beside the palanquin stood all of eight shadow guards dressed in dark clothes, their hands grasping curved swords. The fur capes draped over their bodies were billowing, indescribably gravely and sternly.

The palanquin servants were dressed even more perfectly. Not one bit like an ordinary official was journeying, yet they were even more low-keyed than one can imagine.

However, their every movement revealed a kind of precision that any regular person certainly would not be able to accomplish.

That was an imposing manner that only the imperial family's people could maintain.

Suddenly, a fine steed sounded a long neigh. Everyone simultaneously stood up.

That person casually came from from the mountain. One hand was indolently and carelessly inserted into a pocket. One hand was twirling a silver mask at the fingertips. The side of his face was as handsome as if was carved with a blade. Filled with purity and nobleness that's impossible to describe, as pure and refined as fragments of crystals, features that no one can compare with.