441-445

Helian Wei Wei looked at the hint of a smile in the almond-shaped eyes of Baili Jia Jue and raised her eyebrows. Then, she cracked a melon seed and reached it to Baili Jia Jue's mouth.

He slightly opened his thin lips, and his tongue swept over her fingertips, either intentionally or unintentionally. He smiled and said, "It tastes good, crack more for me."

Helian Wei Wei wanted to shy away, but he tightened his arms around her waist. "Crack a few more, the dishes are not served yet."

Helian Wei Wei had no choice but to continue cracking the melon seeds for the prince.

However, before she could put down the seed crust of the next melon seed, he kissed her on her lips, letting the melon seed flowing in their breath between their lips. He did not open her mouth like before, but bit on her lips lightly and said in a low tone, "Just like this, how tempting."

Helian Wei Wei knew exactly what she appeared like right now, even without looking at herself.

Contrary to her expectation, he was untying her robes underneath with his fingers. Her breath turned hot because of the warm secretion, it was so warm that her legs went weak. "Haven't I told you before? You look more alluring when you are in man attire."

"Don't... don't do it here." Helian Wei Wei's eyes were glistening with tears as he touched her, her voice slowly became unstable.

"Hush." Baili Jia Jue carried her up and kissed the back of her ear, but he did not really have the intention to do it right here.

Both of them stayed intimate for quite a while before he let her go and fed her some water.

Helian Wei Wei's fingers went numb because of the intimacy period. She leaned back against his chest, there was a touch of red at the corner of her eyes.

All the dishes had been ordered, and Shadow was responsible for serving dishes.

Everything was just the same as they were in the palace.

It was mainly due to the reason that both of them were not a fan of bustling environment and preferred to act casually. They did not think it was necessary to let others know how deeply in love they were. Things were easier this way.

Like now, Helian Wei Wei was leaning back against Baili Jia Jue's chest and eating all the food he picked for her, like a little hamster.

The table had all kinds of exotic delicacies, including a heated rib in a small pot. All the dishes looked so appetizing, especially the oil-braised shrimp.

Back then, Helian Wei Wei felt it was troublesome to eat shrimps. But looking at her man peeling the shrimp, she felt like she was watching an aesthetic scene.

"Is it nice?" Baili Jia Jue curled his thin lips into a smile upon looking at her slightly swollen cheeks.

Helian Wei Wei put a shrimp in his mouth and chuckled. "Very nice."

They spent about two hours over dinner.

Helian Wei Wei was too full and sleepy in the end that she kept yawning. As she passed by the hall, she saw some men eating the leftover food that those women could not finish.

Hence, she tugged on his hand and gestured him to have a look, asking him to learn from them in the future.

Baili Jia Jue did show due respect for her feelings. He looked at them and said faintly as his gaze fell onto her face, "I do wish to finish your leftover food, but the point is when did you ever leave any food behind, Madam?"

Helian Wei Wei was speechless.

It seems like... it is true that... she never did...

Why did she feel like she was mocked again!