756-760

Perhaps it was just as the Son of the King of Hell had mentioned earlier, both of them knew each other from before.

At least, she recognized him, otherwise, she would not stand behind him, watching him leave.

Baili Jia Jue's beautiful eyes deepened. If they seriously knew each other, then it must have happened before he had fallen from heaven.

"What's wrong?" Helian Wei Wei observed the side view of his face. "Is it that difficult for you to answer? I thought it would be a love-hate relationship between us, an exorcist and a devil, what a remarkable subject matter!"

Baili Jia Jue smiled, "An exorcist? That's the perception of ordinary human beings. You were actually not a human back then."

"Not human? Then what was I?" Helian Wei Wei raised her eyebrows.

Baili Jia Jue answered her with a faint tone, "God."

A fire phoenix, born from Nirvana.

A person with such dharma could have high chances to be related to God descending to earth.

Helian Wei Wei was even more puzzled, she then mumbled, "If I was a God, I would have tracked you down to attack you. How could it be possible that we have not battled before? What a waste of such a great opportunity!"

"Do you really want to fight me?" Baili Jia Jue suddenly turned around and kissed her ear when no one was watching; it was a quick, soft touch. "Sure, but if you lose, I'll punish you as I like."

Helian Wei Wei kept silent as her face turned red.

When Zhuge Yun turned around, his face was filled with confusion. Did something happen?

Helian Wei Wei coughed lightly and kept on walking forward with a sluggish face.

Baili Jia Jue, on the other hand, seemed to be in a better mood as he revealed a smile on the corner of his lips. The light from the fire torches was reflected in his eyes, forming a diamond-like texture on the skin and dim gold color of evilness came into sight.

Zhuge Yun wanted to take a closer look but Baili Jia Jue lifted his eyes and took a glance at him, showing almost an enchanting aura of elegance and nobility.

Zhuge Yun shook his head. I must have been mistaken, how could a person like him have magic?

However, Zhuge Yun who was merely a human being was not aware that demons possessed great imitation skills.

They had learned about the human's obsession with greed to the fullest since the first day they set foot in the human world.

This was the reason why their expert demons could disguise perfectly as a gentleman.

Yet, the young and inexperienced Zhuge Yun did not pay too much attention to it and continued walking along with the troupe.

Everyone intentionally avoided the ancient black wooden coffin.

The old man was right, the ancient coffin was indeed strange.

The coffin was full of marks with a Chinese talisman pasted on top of it. Judging from the Chinese talisman, one could tell that it seemed to be from ancient times. If it was not for the Demon Binding Frost Iron Chain, the Chinese talisman would have been washed off by water long ago. Luckily, exorcism was able to resist external forces.

Even so, everyone should not let down their guards.

Not knowing if it was Ni Hu's illusion, he could feel that the ancient black wooden coffin turned its direction along with their walking route.