Chapter 156-160

"The student competing in divination!" The teacher pointed at Nangong Lie. "That's right, it's you! Are you still competing or not. Not competing then pull the handle to throw the match!"

Nangong Lie very innocently returned his gaze, that handsome face expressed the wish to make peace. "Teacher, life is so beautiful, yet you're so touchy, that's not good."

"You!" The teacher was so angry that his liver hurt and was about to disqualify him!

Nangong Lie then strolled over. Once his expression changed, a murderous aura burst forth. "I'm ready. We can start."

The teacher was stunned, then sucked in his breath. "The Inferior Compound against the Good Compound. The first match starts now!"

Once he spoke, the Good Compound's competitor immediately picked up his divination tool, while Nangong Lie was hesitating, because he couldn't decide if he should give his opponent some face. After all, how could a renowned clan of priests like his bully a helpless new student, that's not too good. Right when he planned to go easy.

That student from the Good Compound disdainfully glanced at him. "A trash is a trash, taking so long just to choose a tool."

The result...throw 'go easy' to the winds!

Within one minute, Nangong Lie had already finished. The students from the Inferior Compound were flabbergasted. As they watched him, he smiled wickedly and returned to his seat and leaned back, slowly and without a care.

He even poked at Wei Wei, the next one to come onstage, when he passed her.

The teacher was stunned for awhile, in disbelief as he declared. "This round, Inferior Compound wins."

Bang!

The divination tool in the hands of that student from the Good Compound broke into pieces and fell to the ground.

He...he hadn't even started ah, argh, ahh!

"The second round, armaments competition!" The teacher promptly came to his senses and declared loudly.

The judge's seat hadn't even warmed up, yet he already had to switch out. He originally prepared a whole pile of explanations, but surprisingly, not even one word was used! ! !

Crushed!

A complete crush! ! !

Wei Wei yawned before she went onstage, then cupped her hands in salute. She smiled and was serious and courteous in all respects.

However, what's messed up was that her opponent didn't appreciate her manners and was utterly haughty, only responding with a cold 'humph', not intending to speak to her at all.

After that...the opponent was thoroughly squashed and cried!

Under the bright sun, this opponent could only stand there and watch Wei Wei's slender, beautiful fingers' dazzling movements until the referee declared the conclusion of the competition.

The Armament Master also stared blankly, then depressingly looked at the detailed instructions spread out on his desk, only asking himself what the heck did he prepare so much for.....what the hell! ! !

Not many people actually came to watch the competition, however, each and every one of them were dumbstruck. In their eyes, besides disbelief, there was only shock.

Those students originally felt that there's no hope of victory for the Inferior Compound and even made a request to the friends sitting by their side. "Pinch my face."

"Do what now?" Their friend's face was also lifeless.

The student replied. "I want to see if this is actually real." That's right, everyone wondered whether they were dreaming, absentmindedly shaking their heads.