286-290

"I'm just worried about your health, am I not?" Nangong Lie smirked slyly that meant no worries at all, but was, instead, rather provocative.

Seeing this scene, Helian Wei Wei spoke with a calm tone, "Classmate Shuang, there's a seat beside me, you can sit here."

As Nangong Lie did not expect she would speak up for Master Wushuang, he furrowed his eyebrows at Helian Wei Wei and then turned his gaze at Baili Jia Jue.

Baili Jia Jue's face had no expression. Only when he heard Helian Wei Wei's voice, he lifted his beautiful eyes.

The polite smile Jing Wushuang wore on his mouth never ceased. "Thank you." This was directed toward Helian Wei Wei.

Helian Wei Wei lifted her thin lips. "You're welcome. Courtesy demands reciprocity. It's how it's supposed to be." He had helped her once, so she returned him the favor now. Besides, this was not a big favor.

"Won't I disturb you?" Jing Wushuang glanced at the man on her left side, then met Helian Wei Wei's eyes, his eyes curved with exceptional gentleness.

Helian Wei Wei smiled leisurely and replied, "You won't." Wherever he sat was nothing to do with her. The main point was to get him off the hook.

After Master Wushuang seated, he coughed lightly, revealing a smile toward Helian Wei Wei that could melt all the snow and dew.

There was a type of man in this world, who would quietly nurture his surroundings, forming a scenery by merely sitting down.

It was entitled to a man like Jing Wushuang.

Nangong Lie flashed another glimpse at Baili Jia Jue. Aren't you doing anything?

Baili Jia Jue ignored him, just that his eyes lost their usual temperature, but it did not affect his grace, though. Instead, due to some reasons, his grace magically became even more charismatic that could move one's heart. He reached out his hand with his finger pointing at Helian Wei Wei's book. "This part is wrong."

"Hmm?" Helian Wei Wei did not know why the topic had changed to this, but she instinctively replied, "Didn't you ask me to do this? Is it still wrong?"

Baili Jia Jue affirmed her calmly.

Regarding this, Helian Wei Wei had no guards against His Highness. Upon hearing that it was wrong, she leaned her head forward to meet his, completely unaware of how tacit and intimate her actions were. Jing Wushuang captured everything in his eyes.

Jing Wushuang squinted his eyes, meeting Baili Jia Jue's eyes unintentionally.

Jing Wushuang was then stunned.

It was a gaze that was freezing cold without any warmth, like an absolute superior with suffocating pressure.

How long had he last seen a gaze like this?

This man...

Jing Wushuang lowered his eyesight, appearing to be reading his book, unaffected, but was actually pondering on his thoughts.

A class that was unpeaceful ended.

The students' gossip grew like wild grass, all about this mysterious new student. There were many who wanted to gather information about him.

The Inferior Compound must have a stroke of explosive luck this year, considering so many handsome men had enrolled in it.

Just that the first two students had their own problems. One was like a god, although handsome, he was not easy to approach. There were some girls who thought of sending letters to Baili Jia Jue, but every time they looked at his face, they felt dizzy before being able to speak.