Chapter 86-90

"OK." Wei Wei shrugged her shoulders signifying 'no problem'. In any case, eating one meal was eating, eating two meals was also eating. It was but merely going through the motions. The earlier it ended, the sooner she could concentrate on preparing for the martial qi exam.

Grandmaster didn't know what she was thinking, and looked at her for a long time before standing up loudly, "Disciple, rest assured, even if Third Prince's side didn't choose you. There are also going to be other noble young men at the banquet. If things don't work out, that youngster from the Hei family also isn't bad."

"Forget it. Right now, I'm not interested in getting married." Wei Wei laughed as she pushed the components in her hand and created a first-rate armament.

This armament was clearly different than other armaments. What was used was a quality black material which was only the size of a palm after it was shaped, yet when it was truly unfolded, it became a sickle that was actually worthy of being carried only by the Grim Reaper from a manga. It's absolutely ruthless yet elegant. The cutting edge able to penetrate gracefully and haughtily, as if it scorned all living things, holding power over their lives, displaying the utmost of a demon's coldness.

Upon seeing that armament, his eyes shined!

"Wing of the Night God! Disciple, how much are you planning to sell this armament for? I'll up the price. How about it, will you sell it to me?!"

Wei Wei was also very satisfied with the thing she made, and casually raised it on her shoulder. She arched her mouth and smiled, "Master, I can't with this one. I already gifted it to someone. You can choose one you like from among those left over."

"Alright." He obviously looked disappointed. However, 'Wing of the Night God' was useless even if placed at his side. He was already getting old and simply was no longer able to manipulate a weapon possessing such destructive power. Rather than allowing such a good treasure stay at the shop collecting dust, why not place it into the hands of a suitable person.

Only, he didn't know why, but as soon as he looked at this armament, he surprisingly instantly thought of that icy fellow who should be in the middle of choosing a consort.

Speaking of which, he also hadn't found out who the 'Red Phoenix' was?

During these few days, he'd been watching the celestial bodies every night, yet he still couldn't guess who she was.

"Master. I'm leaving." As Wei Wei's fingers moved sideways, that sickle seemed as if a mechanism had been triggered, rapidly folded together, and laid quietly within the palm of her hand.

He looked at her retreating figure from the back, again shaking his head, If his disciple was a bit fairer, it'd be great. If she was a bit fairer, even if that icy fellow wasn't willing, he could still send his dear disciple into the palace!

But as it is, sigh!

He let out a long sigh and only hoped that at tonight's banquet, his dear disciple wouldn't receive those people's malice and degradation, and that'd be good enough...

Before night fell, there was a burst of activity within the academy, for the purpose of welcoming Retired Emperor's arrival, lanterns were hung up everywhere. Even the Commerce Plaza had an air of prosperity.

Previously, Jing Wu Wang had already been thrown into the dungeons. Principal Tusu Feng's return caused the entire banquet to be suffused with an academic atmosphere.

It's clear that the latter's style was much more elevated compared to the former's.

Wei Wei didn't hurry to the banquet at all. As before, she wasn't dressed up and instead made an appointment with her 'little brother'. She stood under the chinese scholar tree with a lazy appearance and yawned.