516-520

The leading burly man gave a command and around ten soldiers with swords surrounded Heize immediately; it would be hard for him to believe if Heize could still escape from them!

The little servant beside Heize saw that they were at a disadvantage and thus he said immediately, "How dare you to hit people in broad daylight. Aren't you afraid that we will report this matter to the authorities?"

"Report?" As if the leader had heard something silly and laughed mockingly. "Let me tell you today, even if the person is from the provincial capital, I will let them walk back in a kneeling position! Open your eyes and see clearly where we're from!"

The temperament of Heize himself was like the kind of person who had been immersed in the power of the amnesty for all these years. After listening to them, he laughed, "From the military?"

Upon hearing that Heize had guessed his identity correctly, the leader did not let him go. Instead, his face had changed and he whispered, "You know quite a lot, then it's even more impossible for me to keep you!"

While saying so, he waved one of his hands that mingled with martial art and hit toward Heize!

To his surprise, Heize was someone with martial Qi too, who was already a Gold League!

As the leader looked at his fist being obstructed, he squinted his eyes and shouted, "Brothers, let's use martial arts to encircle and annihilate him!"

When it was about martial Qi, no matter how many helpers were added, they were not Heize's rivals. However, he had his concern – the old lady behind him whom he had to protect.

He would definitely hurt the old lady if he were to kill them with martial Qi.

It would be even worse as the alley was too narrow, thus, the houses nearby might be destroyed as well due to their negligence!

The leader noticed his scruples, so he smiled coldly and said, "I'll let you die nicely today for interrupting in the matter of the Liao family's Army!"

When Heize heard 'Liao family's Army', he squinted his eyes. He knew at once that he had been cheated by his godsister. However, he never expected that Liao Qingtian would dare to act so boldly regardless of the law in the provincial capital. He then shouted, "Dazhu, go look for reinforcement!"

"Master, will this work?" Hei Dazhu was still hesitating because the Old Master Hei exhorted that it would be better not to use the army outside to avoid the chance of being threatened...

Heize kicked off an assassin while dismantling his collar as he said, "Why can't? Don't tell me you want me to be bullied by them for saving people!"

"Alright!" Dazhu had excellent lightness skill, hence he only needed less than half an hour to go back and forth a city.

Heize pointed at the assassination troop, his vicious and merciless was exposed. "All of you here, don't think of escaping today!"

His initial intention was to protect people.

However, all these b*stards did not want to let an old lady go and they even scratched his face!

His face was being scratched!

For Master Hei, an adonis who survived on his good-looking appearance, it was such a big insult for his face to be injured!

It was a shame for him to be called the top hegemon of the Capital if he did not fight back!

"What! You, you say it again, who was being blocked?"

When Jiang Liuyun, the general of the suppression troop who was staying in the surrounding town of the provincial city received this news, he abruptly gasped in fright!