956-960

"Every time something happens, we always remind the females around us on how to prevent such things from happening while travelling or going out at night. However, what I want to say is, the emergence of violence and injustice should be stopped immediately. If you are alone at the scene, please do not leave. Call for others to stop the incident with you. If you are a group of more than two people, please think of a way to stop the incident. Here, I do not want to talk anymore about how girls should protect themselves because according to my family upbringing, it is the duty of males to protect females. As for the other aspects, I will also respond now. I love this country, as my beloved woman is here. She taught me the warmth of this land, and since I could not promise to be by her side every hour of the day, I will do my best to fight for justice. No matter who has done wrong, this person will be punished regardless of his background and identity."

The sun was setting behind Young Master Tang as he was speaking. The afterglow shone on his smart military uniform so brightly that it was dazzling.

Helian Wei Wei reminisced about her past life. The little boy, who looked at her quietly in Chinatown, had always been like that. Even if he had stained his hands with blood, no one would feel like he was dirty. Instead, he appeared as though light emanated from within him.

Perhaps, this was how Young Master Tang would be.

Helian Wei Wei wanted to look at that video again, but something blocked her view.

It was Baili Jia Jue's fair and slender hands without any trace of colour in his skin.

He murmured into her ears, "Do you know how long you've been looking at him? Five minutes. In these five minutes, I've spoken three sentences to you but you did not reply at all."

Helian Wei Wei wanted to explain but Baili Jia Jue pulled her into his arms with such force, as though he wanted to melt her into his blood and bones.

"Do not say anything that would make me unhappy. That would only make me want to lock you up even more."

Every breath Helian Wei Wei took was full of that man's scent, but she had to make it clear. "I just thought that Young Master Tang's words are very reasonable, that's all." She could not praise Young Master Tang's handsome appearance in front of His Highness or else he would definitely get jealous.

"Do you think I would believe you?" Baili Jia Jue looked at her, raising his eyebrows.

Helian Wei Wei maintained a solemn face. "You have to trust me. How can we not have the most basic trust in humanity between us?"

Baili Jia Jue was truly jealous now. This person would never understand that all he had wanted was everything that she had. He would not allow her gaze to stop on anyone even though it was just for a few minutes, let alone fixing her gaze at another man admirably.

"It's very easy for me to trust you." Baili Jia Jue's gaze darkened and hugged her even harder. "When we get back, you must take the initiative."

Helian Wei Wei was speechless.

They were talking about the issue of trust. How is that related to the issue of who is going to take the initiative?

"Mhmm. If you are not up to standard, then I will take the initiative. You know what the consequences will be if I take the initiative." Baili Jia Jue was still smiling with a tender look on his face.

Helian Wei Wei could sense his hidden feelings. She laughed and pinched Baili Jia Jue's face. "Hey, you're making it too obvious that you're jealous. Besides, Young Master Tang has his Little Green Plum. Why are you jealous over a married man?"