Chapter 96-100

Helian Wei Wei turned her head and looked over, her shapely eyebrows creased. It was unexpectedly Murong Chang Feng.

How did this scum of a man appear here?

"You even said you've let go of my young master, didn't you come looking for him in the middle of the night."

The tone of the boy servant's words made Wei Wei laugh coldly. She didn't speak and immediately pushed away Murong Chang Feng's hand.

If the night wasn't so dark, all of the mockery in her eyes would certainly be inadvertently exposed.

Murong Chang Feng didn't anticipate that he'd be pushed away. His fingers became stiff all at once.

That little boy servant actually wasn't willing to let it go. "I say, Miss Helian, you already came here, why still hide it. Don't tell me this was all a coincidence, that you didn't know this was my young master's courtyard."

Wei Wei: "..." Hehe, she really didn't know!

"Fine." Murong Chang Feng's voice was level and prevented that little servant from talking, but one could tell that he basically didn't think any differently from that little servant. "Since you already came, why not explain clearly."

Wei Wei looked him up and down with a glance, then turned and left. What was there to say to a scum? Moreover, Third Prince was such a bright person, perhaps in a moment, he will come to search the Superior Compound. She didn't want to waste time at this kind of place.

"Wei Wei, what in the world was the meaning of this?" Murong Chang Feng reached out his hand and slightly raised his sleeve to obstruct her way. "Even if you're loosening the reins in order to grab them tighter, shouldn't it be enough already? If you felt that I previously made you lose face, I still already made up for it several times in a row in public. What do you still want now? Make me feel regretful? Wei Wei, who do you think you are?"

Having someone bar the way like that, Wei Wei simply crossed her arms in front of her chest and felt it was quite laughable as she lifted her head. "Murong Chang Feng, I advise you to look in the mirror more often in the future. Do you really think that you're so handsome that it would shock the earth and make the spirits weep, that without you, it'd be impossible for me to live on? The words that you've spoken, I'll return to you unchanged. Murong Chang Feng, who do you think you are? Loosening the reins to grasp them tighter? Was what I said not clear enough? This elder sister was formerly blind, that's why she fell for a scum like you. I was too young, heh, so it was hard to avoid having poor taste. It's the same reason as to why you like Helian Jiao Er. This elder Sister's mind is now already sound and wise, and I want to turn over a new leaf. Do you understand now? If you understand, then get out of the way."

"Worthy of being the wife I chose, ruthless enough, I like it!"

Suddenly, a devilish laugh rang out from behind the two of them.

Wei Wei looked back, glanced over, and saw precisely Hei family's second young master arriving late right under the cherry blossom tree, one hand holding a bundle, one hand lightly clapping the back of his hand. Contained within his arrogance was a bit of rumination. His manner was mostly that of someone watching a play.

Murong Chang Feng's face was originally white for a period of time due to the mockery in Wei Wei's speech. Now, hearing Hei Ze's words, within his eyes rose a burst of anger. "I didn't expect that the majestic Hei family's young master engages in such sneaky activities."

"Sneaky activities? Lord Murong, you shouldn't speak nonsense, Wei Wei and I are a harmonious couple, and the one setting up the date this time is me, not you." Hei Ze unhurriedly came over, the waist level cape over his long robe, in the night wind, fluttered and made sounds, radiating a feeling of oppression that's hard to ignore.