551-555

"Turn them all down." Baili Jia Jue glanced at him, wiped his fingers with a white handkerchief and did not make any further explanation.

Eunuch Sun further lowered his head. He looked over to the direction of Helian Wei Wei, gesturing his hope for Helian Wei Wei to persuade Baili Jia Jue. After all, it would be hard for him to secure his position if he kept on isolating himself from the others.

His Highness has always been a very wise man, what is wrong with him this time!

Eunuch Sun got anxious and pouted.

Helian Wei Wei stood up, she smiled toward him as she took her bowl, "You are indeed very faithful, Eunuch Sun that you even made a face."

"Princess Consort, please don't make fun of me." Eunuch Sun tapped his feet and peeked inside the room, "What am I to do if His Highness continues to refuse to meet anyone."

Helian Wei Wei took a sniff of the red bean paste bun in her hands and spoke with a soft tone, "Does Eunuch Sun think that now is the best time for His Highness to meet up with the ministers? I don't think the time is right."

Eunuch Sun paused in his actions, "You don't think the time is right?"

"Ever since we got back from the provincial capital, be it the Ministry of War or the Ministry of Official Personnel Affairs, they are urging the Emperor to speed up the coronation for His Highness. But it has been a few days and nothing has happened." Helian Wei Wei smiled as she took a bite at her red bean paste bun, "This could only mean that the Emperor does not want to establish the coronation yet. At this period of time, if His Highness still goes out and mingle with the ministers from the Ministry of War and the Ministry of Official Personnel Affairs, it will only get himself into trouble. It would be better for His Highness to not meet up with these ministers as it will also prevent any suspicion from the Emperor."

Cold sweat covered the forehead of Eunuch Sun when he heard Helian Wei Wei's words, "Is the Princess Consort saying that the Emperor is starting to question His..."

"I did not insinuate anything." Helian Wei Wei picked up an apple from the food basket again and turned around, "But from what I see, His Highness just doesn't want to see them. He wouldn't care about all these if he truly wanted to meet up with them."

The closer Helian Wei Wei got to Baili Jia Jue, the more she knew that Baili Jia Jue was not someone he was known for, neither holy nor pure.

The real him was someone who would be afraid of getting blood in his hands after killing people.

People said that he was ruthless.

But it was different in Helian Wei Wei's eyes. To her, he was a young prince who had no childhood. Of course, he had some tricks up his sleeves, but it was a trait that she liked.

How could one survive in a place like the imperial palace if one had no tricks to protect themselves?

Besides, how could he be blamed for being raised this way?

Even the Emperor could barely stand him, let alone the others...

"Third Aunt, what are you and Eunuch Sun talking about?" The little one held a bean bun in his mouth when he lifted up his head and looked at Helian Wei Wei with his big eyes.

Baili Jia Jue eyes followed the little one's direction, and his gaze fell on Helian Wei Wei.

Helian Wei Wei smiled and held up the apple in her hands, "I am telling Eunuch Sun to bring more fruits the next time he visits so that I can make fruit yogurt for both you and your Third Brother."