Chapter 11-15

A slight breeze ruffled the man's hair, displaying those dim yet there was a glint in them that made it all the more intimidating.

The eunuchs shivered as they felt a chill running down their spines!

[My lord we're begging you, please stop smiling, it's not like your normal behaviour.]

[Who in the world offended you, call her out, we promise we won't bash her to death!]

And right now Tu Lao was standing outside of the palace with his hands behind his back, hastily pacing back and forth, until the Elder came out from the palace. Tu Lao's eyes glimmered, and quickly went up to him, "Grandmaster, you finally came out."

"Oh, it's you, Tu Lao." The Grandmaster was also the esteemed Grand Advisor, other than being friendly towards this friend of his, he was still an almighty figure in the eyes of others. "How was the Armament Master Assembly?"

Hearing the Elder's question, Tu Lao remembered the scene at the Phoenix Loft, his aged face excited and flushed. "Truth be told, this old man here found an extraordinary genius during the assembly!"

"Oh? There's such a thing?" the Grandmaster laughed, not taking it seriously. "The pupil you accepted, Murong Chang Feng, his talent is also pretty good, if you accept another disciple, your life would be perfect, not like me, I'm still alone with no disciple."

Tu Lao waved his hand "Grandmaster don't tease me anymore, in the Dragon War Empire, who doesn't know that you have a ridiculously high standard, if you would lower your standards, your door would be broken by the number of people knocking on your door who wants to be your pupil."

The Grandmaster smiled, yet in his heart wasn't smiling.

He was just showing courtesy, a pupil like Murong Chang Feng, in his eyes was nothing.

It's just...

Who said that if he lowered his standard, his door would be broken?

Every single day...He came knocking on that person's door, and yet that punk had no signs of wanting to be his disciple!

Gnashing his teeth... the more he thought about it, the more he wanted to cry!

"No, no! That's not what I wanted to say!" Tu Lau suddenly remembered the reason he came here, as he pulled out a black cloth, his voice trembling "That girl used less than an hour to assemble this weapon, compared to her, the difference between my disciple and her is simply heaven and earth!"

The Grandmaster only saw a flash of light pass his eyes, then when his gaze finally rested on the shining weapon, he quickly grabbed the whip, and stared at Tu Lao with wide eyes: "The person you mentioned, where is she now?!"

"I also do not know her whereabouts!" Tu Lao had never seen the Grandmaster make this expression before, he gulped and continue to say "When I got there, she already took the money and left."

This didn't dampen the Grandmaster's excitement "What's her name? Where did she come from?"

When Tu Lao heard his question, he hit his head with his palm. "Ah! I was in a rush, and even forgot to ask her name!" Tu Lao sighed heavily.

The Grandmaster was stunned, as he bitterly smiled while shaking his head," Tu Lao, how can you be this stupid at the most important moment!"

Even without his old friend reminding him, he was also very regretful that he felt like dying, using his fist to repeatedly hit his palm while pacing around the palace.

The Grandmaster's eyes drooped down, it was not known whether was he saying something to Tu Lao, or he was just talking to himself. "Nine Tunes Silver Snake, other than that punk who can make it, it's very rare for someone to have such a meticulous mind anymore, this old man here really wants to meet this young brat, and ask her to be my disciple."