256-260

Damn! What did he just hear?

The beautiful boy saw a red-haired man gradually emerged before his eyes. It was too late to run away with the silver wolf in his arms. Fortunately, the Fire Qilin was kind enough to give him a pair of underpants.

But wasn't this too excessive!

How would he go back?

This was the White Academy, a bustling place full of people!

"Young Master." When the people of Armament City came over, they saw their master crouching in the grass and was pointed at by countless female passersby. Some female White Academy students screamed, turned around, and scolded with one sentence, "You rogue!"

The shadow guard swallowed his saliva and shouted again, "Young Master!"

The beautiful boy's angry face made people even more stunned. He pulled the robe handed by his men and draped it on his body. An intense red like King Yama, his eyes slightly sunk, "Shut up!"

"Yes." The shadow guard thought for a moment and then replied, "But I'm looking for Young Master to tell that there's a solution for the curse on your body"

Hearing this, the pretty boy glanced back, "What did you just say? Tell me again!"

"There's a way out of the curse on your body." The shadow guard looked on respectfully.

Successive generations of the head of the Han family received a curse because they once offended a legendary man in the past.

Every generation of the head of the family grew up very slowly.

Now, thousands of years had passed, yet there was no trace of that man.

The Han family could finally break the curse!

The beautiful youngster looked at the figure at his feet. His long sleeves floated slightly, the corners of his lips curled in a cold smile, and the tip of his tongue licked his thin lips. "What are we waiting for? I'm really itching to see which one of us, big brother the emperor or I, is more powerful..."

Pitter Patter...

Suddenly, raindrops hit the wooden window with a loud noise. After the martial qi tournament had ended, Helian Jiao Er shut herself inside the house, not even passing through the house gates.

Once or twice a day she made a noise. No maids dared to go in and serve her.

Su Yan Mo saw it and her heart ached so much. "Jiao Er, you have to eat something."

"I don't feel like eating!" When Helian Jiao Er saw Su Yan Mo, her fingers gripped the wooden bed fiercely. "Mother, why did Third Prince choose that bitch?" That little bitch is not even worth one percent of me. What does His Highness really think about her?'

Su Yan Mo caressed the long hair of her beloved daughter and her eyes looked fierce. "Third Prince only needed a princess to block public opinion of all the officials. That little vile spawn was just lucky to be taken as a pawn by His Highness. However, Third Prince would not have any sincere feelings for her because of her ugly face."

"Then, why did His Highness betroth me to a castrate? I'm not reconciled! It's clear that I'm the one who's going to marry into the royal family!"

Su Yan Mo looked at her beloved daughter's red puffy eyes and her voice grew gloomy. "You can rest assured, Jiao Er, that Mother won't let that little bitch gain any advantage! I've arranged everything. Didn't you say last time that the little slut was unlike herself? I also have a suspicion that she is being possessed. When Third Prince gets married, the monks from all over the country will come. Then Mother will unmask her and expose her true appearance so that she is unable to enter the palace!"