856-860

Following that, Bodhi swiftly entered Hell!

The evil spirits fell back into the Sea of Blood in silence, as they were showered in the Light of Buddha, one after another.

Giant Buddha flowers were blooming on the Sea of Blood, seemingly vast and boundless.

The beauty was simply overwhelming.

Zhuge Yun suddenly thought of an old prophecy when he saw the scene.

It was a prophecy about Sakyamuni Buddha.

It was said that before Sakyamuni became a Buddha, he used to free all beings from sufferings. When he passed by Mount Buzhou, he saw the evil spirits in the Sea of Blood.

He then made a noble ambition that shook the Six Paths, declaring, "As long as the Sea of Blood remains filled with evil, I swear I will not ascend to Buddha!"

In the past, he emptied the Sea of Blood by jumping into the sea of evil spirits and experiencing their pain.

In the end, the evil spirits were touched by Sakyamuni's action, so they released their grudges and returned to the path of reincarnation, to be reborn as human again.

Is that stem of Bodhi doing the same thing?

The thought flashed across Zhuge Yun's mind when he saw Phoenix standing still there, staring at the Sea of Blood. Her gaze slightly moved as she uttered, "Bodhi, Sakyamuni."

Loud and heavy sanskrits came from the bottom of Hell. Outside the Exorcist City, the Son of the King of Hell who wanted to turn around and laugh at Jing Wushuang before saying, "Did you see that, that's the real Phoe..."

Before he could finish, he saw the man in the white fluttering robe jumped off the city walls.

White light was shining within him, as if he was going to be burnt to cinders.

An image that he had never seen before suddenly appeared in his mind.

It was a scene at the freezing cold Mountain Tenya, where every monk would pass by him.

However, that person was the only one who would stop and tell him all her problems, and wasted mythical water on his body.

The divine bird soared through the sky and the True Buddha let out a sigh.

He held his head high and said, "I don't regret this."

Even though he would mistake her identity, he did not regret it.

He could still vaguely see the extremely lonely figure on the endless stairs to heaven.

Buddha asked him what other wishes he had.

He said he wanted to have a look at that person's face.

Now, my wish finally came true...

As he fell down at lightning speed, Jing Wushuang slowly closed his eyes.

"D*mn it!" The Son of the King of Hell rushed toward him, disregarding all the demons behind him. He moved his finger and hastily covered Jing Wushuang with his black robe.

The ghost baby was dumbstruck by the scene, its eyes turned red as it uttered, "Master."

It knew that its master's days were numbered.

The Dharma Bone of primordial spirit had been away from his body for far too long.

Furthermore, its master had suffered heavenly tribulations before...

It always knew that this day would come, because its master was always in poor health.

Nonetheless, it should not be happening now, not when Phoenix had just made her return.