221-225

If Miss had agreed, then what about his Highness...

Eunuch Sun looked at the reaction of Baili Jiajue.

The crowd outside were still complaining: "I felt sorry for you, that's why I tried to arrange a marriage for you. If it weren't for the fact the General thinks your body is in good shape. No one would want you just based on your looks and behaviour. To think that you would be so thick-skinned to attend the auction. Why don't you take a mirror out to look at yourself you poor, unsatisfied little..."

Vile spawn. The words had not left her mouth.

A loud bang was heard.

She was kicked viciously and flew a few meters away. The lady felt her internal organs hurting, it stopped her speaking. She struggled on the ground, trying to get up.

Helian Weiwei stood on one side with her leg raised and stepped on the back of the lady's hand. A deep chill resonated in her eyes, she lifted up the lady's other elbow with ease and held her throat. With a smile and as if by magic, "I say, if you had just stayed put it would have been better, but you just had to make me show my hand."

The ladies who come here though born rich are all no longer good. Just like the one Helian Weiwei stepped on, who wanted to challenge the whole aristocratic circle.

In an instant, everyone was like grasshoppers in a pot, joined their hands one by one and surrounded Helian Weiwei in the middle.

Chen Yifeng looked worriedly at Helian Weiwei, blocked left and right and hoped that the officers would not do anything rash because of his identity. The people in Profound Heaven would most certainly not allow anyone to cause trouble in their territory, so even the managers came over.

The manager it seemed knew Madam Su who winked at him, then waved her hand in anger, "What's the matter? Does Profound Heaven allow any kind of people to enter? You! Troublemaker! Get lost now! You don't even have a reserved ticket and you dare come here!"

"Hey!"

Helian Wei Wei had a cold icy glare in her eyes, her fingers had opened up slightly and a gold glittering card had appeared in her hands, and only two words were carved on the front of the card: "Profound".

The manager felt his legs go weak when he saw the card, and he nearly fell to the ground.

Gold card!

Profound Heaven had only issued two gold cards!

Not because of anything else, but that there were only two bosses of Profound Heaven!

From it's inauguration, the gold card symbolised their status and identity.

However, other than a senior managers, no one else had ever seen the gold card before. How did it come to be in Helian Wei Wei's possession?

The manager's face was white, there was cold sweat on his forehead: " This, this, is....."

"You want to say it one more time, who were you asking to leave?" Helian Wei Wei stared icily at the middle aged man shorter than her.

The manager trembled.

Helian Jiao Er could not stand to watch anymore: "Elder sister, how can you speak to the manager like that?"

"Miss Jiao Er, it doesn't matter, it doesn't matter, no matter how she speaks to me it doesn't matter." The manager waved his hand hurriedly, stood there drenched in sweat, and only repeated one sentence.

Helian Jiao Er raised her eyebrows: "Manager, my elder sister does not know etiquette, even if you take her away my mother will not mind. After all, she was in the wrong first."