Chapter 61-65

When Helian Wei Wei opened her eyes, what she saw was this scene.

She lazily stretched her back, just as cunning and graceful as a fox.

She was thinking that this consort selection banquet was really the quickest that she'd ever seen.

When she read novels in the past, didn't such a selection require screening round by round?

How about the music, chess, calligraphy, and painting performances that were mentioned?

How come when she awoke from her sleep, Third Prince had already decided on Helian Jiao Er?

Apparently, the rumored world's most eligible bachelor's taste was also not up to much.

Thinking that this matter was of no concern to her, she yawned and planned to tidy up some things before leaving, when she saw everybody around her stare with their eyes wide opened. They appeared as if they've seen a ghost!

In contrast, Helian Jiao Er's little face was pale and lifeless, looking at her with a gaze filled with both hatred and maliciousness, the kind that was simply just wishing to choke her to death!

Wait wait...

Why did a hand appear in front of her eyes.

Moreover, it was distinctly good looking. It was slender, yet absolutely strong, even the fingernails were all trimmed and clean.

She felt that this kind of hand should be very beautiful and agile when holding a gun to kill.

"On the face." The quality of the deep male voice which sounded by her ear was demonically cold, so ice-cold it made jolted her awake.

Wei Wei followed along with the direction of his finger and wiped her own face on it. When she looked again, the finger was stained with a few pastry bits...

"Wipe it off." One couldn't tell whether the man's eyes concealed behind the silver mask was happy or angry. She only followed the hand that threw a pure white handkerchief to her.

Wei Wei was stunned.

She thought that only girls would use handkerchiefs. She'd never thought that Third Prince also used them?

Could a man who used handkerchiefs...really be determined to have no problem with his orientation?

It seemed that what she'd thought previously indeed wasn't wrong.

Sure enough, Third Prince was fond of males.

It's just that what she truly didn't anticipate was that Third Prince surprisingly would be the one underneath.

Wait until things were finished here. She must take this secret and share it with her 'little brother,' so that he knew.

However, since there's already a handkerchief, not using it would be a waste.

Wei Wei followed her inclination and dabbed at the corners of her mouth. In a moment, within her breathing, she could smell the mild fragrance of a man's body, enough to see that this person lived a very refined and luxurious life.

After she finished using it, she then returned the handkerchief, "Thank you Third Prince for your handkerchief."

Baili Jia Jue looked at the yellow handkerchief stained with crumbs and lightly knitted his dense eyebrows.

Wei Wei continued to make the return.

"Miss Wei Wei!" Watching by the side with his heart startled and trembling in fear, Eunuch Sun gnawed at his gums, "How could you straightforwardly return a dirty handkerchief to His Highness!"