Chapter 131-135

It's nighttime. Inside the Dark Illusionary Space, the fire qilin suddenly opened its pair of eyes. Within the demonically red pupils, a beam of light flashed!

Baili Jia Jue was reclining on the decoratively carved wooden bed. His pair of hands rested on his chest. His posture was as graceful as a nobleman from an ancient castle. Only, he didn't sleep at all. That pair of long and narrow phoenix shaped eyes oozing faintly cold air under the silver mask.

Swish!

Countless numbers of swords fell at the top of his head while Baili Jia Jue narrowed his demonically cold eyes!

He didn't even move the slightest bit, yet all of the swords seemed to have been stopped in midair!

After that, the corners of Baili Jia Jue's eyes rose and there seemed to be an interaction as some of those tough double edged swords were fragmented in fine sections then became powder!

The black clothed people were alarmed as they glanced at each other a couple of times and turned their bodies to fall to the ground, then stood as they planned to continue to launch their second attack!

But they saw the man turned his hand over and the rest of those tough swords seemed as if they were controlled by someone and turned around and thrust towards them!

The black clothed people held up their hand to block. All of those people, one after another, took a step back, their throat tasting something sweet while their internal organs were in pain.

This person, he...he unexpectedly already recovered his qi!

The black clothed people again exchanged meaningful glances and wanted to bring this news back.

"Want to run?" Baili Jia Jue's voice was extremely cold and firm, his killing attack decisive, as he grabbed one person's neck from among them and slowly lifted him up with a completely murderous movement. Yet those movements done by him contained more of a kind of indescribable beauty.

Only a snapping sound was heard!

Baili Jia Jue then flung the limp black clothed person in his hand out. His pair of eyes didn't flinch at all as he stirred up fear in everyone!

"Baili Jia Jue, you..." The black clothed leader saw that as Baili Jia Jue raised his hand, waves of martial qi penetrated and he immediately was both startled and angry. However, he had misgivings of the formidable destructive power once Baili Jia Jue's fingers were raised, so he unconsciously fell back.

"This highness' name, is it something you can use casually?" Baili Jia Jue arced his lips and coldly smiled,this time only moved his fingers slightly. His emotionless appearance simply made it more difficult for people to watch.

However, following the sound of his voice, those innumerable black clothed people who were already backing up screamed, as one by one, they lay prone on the ground.

Everyone complexion changed color in fright.

At this moment, even if the black clothed people had a superior numerical advantage, nevertheless, facing this kind of heaven defying power from Baili Jia Jue, they also didn't dare to directly face this killing god.

Because no one informed them that Third Prince had already recovered his martial qi!

However, since they'd prepared to assassinate Third Prince, they couldn't just simply give up.

The black clothed people seemed as if they haven't concluded killing and wave after wave of people rushed forth towards him!

The beautiful youngster whose mouth was gagged narrowed his pair of eyes and watched these assassins approaching in unbroken succession.