596-600

"Helian Wei Wei, is my IQ a negative value in your mind?" Baili Jia Jue glanced back at her, the taunting expression in his eyes making Helian Wei Wei's heart tighten.

Nevertheless, she still stood up, her clear eyes looking straight at him as she declared, "I know this may sound absurd, but now you're just experiencing your past. Your current self is just your own Soul Fragment."

"What do you mean?" There was a sense of uncertainty shown in Baili Jia Jue's eyes.

Helian Wei Wei knew that he was finally willing to lend her an ear. Therefore, she explained clearly to him how she came here, what Fire Qilin did, and why he was sealed by the Divine Exorcism Seal, "That's why I told you to be wary of Ni Feng." A love rival must be wiped out at the very beginning.

However, he did not show any response after listening to her.

"You don't believe me?" Helian Wei Wei raised her left hand to make herself look more trustworthy. "I have this Red Soul Binding Rope given by Fire Qilin before I came here. It said that I will be able to return once I cut off this string. But I won't do that unless you're going back with me."

Baili Jia Jue laughed coldly, "Helian Wei Wei, you do know a lot, but don't you know that in order to trap me with the Divine Exorcism Seal, I must be in the human world?"

What?

At that split second, Helian Wei Wei felt like she had plummeted into an ice hole. It was as if someone had splashed her with cold water, leaving her freezing from head to toe.

Nobody had ever told her this. Maybe even Fire Qilin was unaware of this.

Yet, she kept trying to persuade Baili Jia Jue to follow her back to the human world. How could he believe in her with such motives?

"Just kill me then." Helian Wei Wei started to give up on herself.

But then, Baili Jiajue suddenly snatched her hand over. "Did you really mean your last sentence?"

"Which sentence?" Helian Wei Wei subconsciously asked him back.

Baili Jia Jue looked at her with his wintry eyes, "Your man in the human world, is me."

"Of course I meant it, we're even married. Moreover, you've promised to love only me in this life, and you will never leave or dump me." Helian Wei Wei improvised the last sentence, because she thought that he would not believe her anyway, so she would rather say anything she wanted to.

Baili Jia Jue stared into her eyes for a very long time, so long that Helian Wei Wei thought that his stare was about to penetrate through her face.

He then spoke up slowly, "I don't think those words would be spoken by me."

"So you do know that you're incapable of kindness in this life." Helian Wei Wei muttered under her breath.

Baili Jia Jue's long, mesmerizing eyes squinted, "What did you say?"

"Everything I said just now was just to annoy you." Helian Wei Wei gave in at the right timing.

Baili Jia Jue's tone finally regained temperature, "Now this sounds like what you would say."

"So do you believe me now?" Helian Wei Wei was kind of surprised. Judging from the current situation, even she herself would not trust what she said. Since when did His Majesty became so easy to convince?

Baili Jia Jue suddenly emitted a low chuckle upon looking at her. He then trapped her in between him and the wall. "Because I noticed that if I still refuse to believe you, you will keep pestering me. Other than this, what other tactics do you have?"