211-215

Originally, it was very difficult for Helian Wei Wei to leave White Academy. Firstly, it was because she had no right. Secondly, after she was driven out by her family, those nobles of the other families had all looked down and despised her. In addition to all that, her master was not around lately so if she wanted to apply for some time off, she had to write down every single little detail for it.

However, now, it was no longer the same. The permit she had in her hand right now was won from the competition that her compound had won and no one would question her on where she was going or what was she going to do.

That was why this time round after she returned to White Academy, Helian Wei Wei did not go to the classroom and made everybody think that she was affected greatly.

After all, for one that only knew armaments but did not know anything on martial qi would be be really embarrassed if she went to class at such a time.

Some people even suspected that she could not understand what the teachers were teaching, that was why she had voluntarily given up on attending the classes, lest they could not help her during practice.

After hearing this news, Helian Jiao Er sneered, "She does know herself at least." She then instructed the servant girl: "There is no longer any need to find out about that slut in the future. Mother was right, it was me who saw the world too narrow and I even got into a fight with that ugly woman. It is simply below me and pulling down my taste. Leave her be, let her put together all those scrap metals and dream. No matter how well she does it, she can't sell a single piece and can't participate in the Martial Qi Competition. Go and see when would Mother be back and help me check on the situation over at Profound Heaven."

"Yes!" The servant girl saw that her Miss was in a good mood and she also relaxed her attitude as she asked, "Does Miss intend to get an armament from Profound Heaven?"

Helian Jiao Er replied with a 'mmm' as she tilted her head up in arrogance: "Father has already helped me pulled some connections, now all we need to do is to wait for Mother to come back."

The servant girl took the opportunity to say, "Miss is really amazing! Slaves heard that armaments from Profound Heaven are really hard to get, out of all the other ladies in the capital, only a few are able to get their hands on it."

"The contacts that Father has are naturally not weak." She glanced at the servant girl and continued, "Not to mention, those that only depend on their family to try to make a name for themselves, how could the likes of them compare to me?"

The servant girl was beaming as she replied with enthusiasm: "What Miss means it that once the owner of Profound Heaven hears of your name and reputation, and know that he had offended you during the Armament Competition, he would want to give you an armament to make up for it."

"Such talk should only be spoken in front of me, don't say anything unnecessary in front of others." Although she had said it sternly as if she was reprimanding, Helian Jiao Er's face was filled with pride and complacency.

The servant girl immediately replied:" Please rest assured Miss, I know that those people outside are all jealous of you. I won't say such things to them, if we were to meet anyone that's like Eldest Miss, that would stir up another storm."

"As long as you understand." Helian Jiao Er leaned back and laid on the sandalwood chair. It was as if she had already had her hands on the armament from Profound Heaven.

The servant girl smiled and bowed down to serve her a cup of tea.

Her heart was relieved, thinking that her lady was finally back to normal. During this time, because of Eldest Miss, her lady had been very temperamental and the ones who suffered in the end were them, the servants.