Chapter 171-175

She's not the only one who didn't believe it, even Murong Chang Feng's attitude was one which doubted all of this.

However, Helian Wei Wei didn't cower at all after she heard her say this.

She straightforwardly loosened her collar and spoke with a faintly smiling expression. "Since we've agreed on the conditions, then let's start."

Having said this, she then bound her long hair and picked up the armament components before her eyes. Actually, her current expression was especially conscientious. Her pair of pupils as dark as the night were as calm as the sea, as if only she stood here. A slight smile could bring a cool breeze.

Things have already progressed to this stage, so the teacher declared loudly. "The second part of the armament's duel starts now, will the three judges light the incense!"

Bang!

Once the sounds of his words dropped, Helian Wei Wei immediately moved her hands.

Her speed was so fast that everybody didn't have a chance to react!

So much so that even their eyes didn't have a chance to look at the movements on this side!

Yet Wei Wei already started, this was still the first time that she personally assembled armaments in front all of the students.

The side of her face, her thick eyelashes hung down slightly, those slender white fingers didn't seem like they were assembling armaments, and instead seemed like a musician strumming the lute. Each of those fingers were used fully by her at a suitable position, pretty and agile as they changed direction. The components in her hands also followed her movements, and flowed fluently like a calligraphy painting.

Besides 'clang clang' sounds, everybody basically watched, but couldn't tell how her fingers moved.

The only thing they could feel was that this was a dazzlingly beautiful image!

Those natural movements like moving clouds and flowing water, wasn't anxious nor impatient, as if those armaments components were merely toys picked up by her in passing.

"One!"

While Murong Chang Feng had just started to assemble.

Wei Wei had already used her first set of plans to finish her first armament.

Her thin lips indifferently curved upwards. Her appearance, contrasted with the full body white robe, actually made people unable to take their eyes off her.

"Bang!"

The second armament! The palm of Wei Wei's hand turned over and a silver whip was shaped.

Murong Chang Feng was located closest to Wei Wei, and also knew the most about those armaments which originally should've been scattered. How in her hands, they became an armament.

His eyes couldn't stop themselves from constricting and dilating, while the components in his hands crashed and everything fell upon the ground!

If one was to say that when Baili Jia Jue triumphed over his opponent, the area was dead silent.

Then right now, these people were unable to take their eyes off of her, along with those rhythmic noises, they couldn't help but swallow their saliva.

Wasn't this too quick?

How could she be so fast!

Only Master Tu Tian, even as he felt she was breathtaking, he still showed a tinge of regret.

This Helian Wei Wei was indeed fast, however, she's still not as fast as that girl he'd seen previously at Phoenix Tower.

He thought someone who could draw up so many designs would be even more outstanding that that girl, but apparently, she's not at that level...