351-355

"When all of you left, you were in a group of six," Tu Sufeng paused, "Coming back, however, all of you came back separately, and now the other two are not even here yet. Who can give me a reasonable explanation as to where the two of them are?"

For a brief moment, Yun Biluo simply stared, tongue-tied.

Helian Wei Wei quickly spoke up, "It was me who forgot to report. Little Seven is too young, so after completing the assigned task, he followed the Third Prince home to sleep. Young Master Han has some post-cleaning tasks to do, so as to return things to their original state, that way absolute secrecy can be achieved. Young Master Han is the most suitable person for the job."

"Very well." Tu Sufeng nodded and looked up to meet Yun Biluo's gaze. "There has to be a problem with the person the Battle Spirit Forces had you all to investigate; if there weren't any problems they wouldn't even have asked you to do anything. The key thing is whether you managed to find out where the problem with Murong Hongtu lies. Clearly, you did not obtain any information at all."

"We..." the two young masters began, anxious to explain.

Tu Sufeng, however, cut them off. Slowly, he said, "Young Master Liang, Young Master Lee, you might know these two."

With that, Tu Sufeng peeked behind himself and ordered, "You can come out now."

"Alright," a sloppy voice replied.

Helian Wei Wei glanced toward the direction of the voice to see a man with refreshing features. He paced toward them, his figure and appearance illuminated beneath the trembling lights in the night.

As the person revealed himself, the expressions of the two young masters immediately turned sour.

The two exchanged a worried glance in a panic, guilt sprawled over their transparent faces.

Yun Biluo was kept in the dark, unknowing to whatever happened.

By now, the smile plastered on Tu Sufeng's face had already disappeared without a trace. "I have already warned you, again and again, not to expose your identity to any single souls, or uncover any information relating to the Battle Spirit Forces, but clearly, someone casually ignored my warnings."

Upon hearing this, the two young masters fell back into their seats with a loud thud. "How could it be? How could this person show up here?"

"Did you think that I wouldn't send people to tail you while you're on missions?" Tu Sufeng brushed his cold gaze over them and continued, "Every single one of you has your very own test; just because you were separated from the group and were threatened with a knife, you easily betrayed the Battle Spirit Forces. We do not wish to have people like you on the Battle Spirit Forces. Mei, bring these two downstairs and wipe off their memory."

The man called Mei let out a sinister chuckle and proceeded to lift the two with ease. "Come on, you two childish cowards."

Yun Biluo was placed in a daze by everything happening before her eyes and felt slight dizziness in her head. However, as long as it was not her being escorted, everything else simply did not matter.

"Miss Yun." Tu Sufeng shifted his gaze from the two screaming and squirming men to Yun Biluo. "Your performance is barely satisfactory, but you've managed to pass."

Upon hearing this, the corners of Yun Biluo's thin lips curled upward into a beautiful arc. She turned to look at Helian Wei Wei, revealing a smug look on her face.

However, what she had not expected though, was Tu Sufeng's next statement. "The best results holder for this time's test is still Wei Wei. Wei Wei, you can keep the prize."