436-440

"Madam Liao." Helian Wei Wei interrupted her with her gentle voice and said, "Liao Wuliang makes use of his privilege as an imperial official to set up on the beauty. Based on this evidence alone, he should be beheaded. This is not a matter that could be controlled. Besides..." Helian Wei Wei made a slight pause upon saying that and continued in clear words, "What did you say when your bestie, Su Yan Mo stole my mother's husband back then? You didn't bother whether my mother was severely injured and insisted to bring her to the General's residence, pointing at her and asking her to leave my father. Madam Liao, you have been living carefreely for so many years. You always refer to my mother as a jealous woman whenever you talk about her. God is watching how people live. God has been watching how you and Su Yan Mo set up on my mother. The karma is not forthcoming because the time has not arrived yet. Your karma is here now, just enjoy it. Or else, you would be wasting my big present for you."

Madam Liao took on a ghastly expression as she listened to Helian Wei Wei. She looked annoyed, or more like she was embarrassed. She felt anger welling up in her chest, drops of blood trickled from the corners of her mouth.

Now only she understood that everything Helian Wei Wei did was for the sole purpose of seeking revenge!

She wanted to treat them the same way they treated her mother back then!

Karma!

All these are really karma!

Madam Liao fell back to the ground heavily and remained silent, as though she had gone mad. She stared blankly into the distance point, crying and laughing at the same time.

Eunuch Sun directly asked somebody to send her back to the Liao Manor, so that His Highness and the princess consort would not have to look at such whammy.

Everyone was in shock after the farce.

It was not merely because of Heilian Wei Wei's beauty and talent.

But also because of the fact that everything they believed in the past was actually a sheer fiction.

The master of Helian Family, who was treated as a jealous woman, was actually the most miserable one.

The true love couple that received their empathy turned out to be nothing but a two-timer and b*tch!

And Madam Liao...

In their eyes, Madam Liao always appeared as a woman who fought for justice for all people.

To their surprise, she was not really fighting for justice, but intending to cover up the fault of the people on her side by throwing mud at somebody else first.

Someone was taciturn at this moment.

Especially when they saw the girl who was standing against the wind on the platform.

Yet, there were people who did not care about it at all. For instance, Yun Biluo.

She was very clever to know that there was no use in saying anything more under these circumstances, perhaps she might even get her fingers burnt if she meddled in it.

Hence, she lowered her eyesight timely, reducing her sense of presence to the lowest but she clenched her hands tighter and tighter...

The plan went smoothly at first.

Yun Biluo really did not expect that Helian Jiao Er would be brought down because of this matter.

Now, Helian Wei Wei had made a clean sweep.

She did not even have a chance to be the secondary consort anymore.

"I announce, the person elected for the time being is the Third Princess Consort, Helian Wei Wei!" Eunuch Sun cried out excitedly.