531-535

Impossible!

Elder Helian instantly trembled!

He discovered that Baili Jia Jue was looking down mockingly at him with a grin on his face. The arrogant expression on his regal face seemed as though he was staring at a dying prey.

That uncanny feeling made Elder Helian extremely uneasy!

Baili Jia Jue spoke in his usual euphonic, deep voice, "Elder Yun really thought the prison in the yamen can lock me in?"

Helian Wei Wei turned her head around and glanced at the man next to her when she heard him, it was pretty obvious to her that a mere prison could not imprison him.

Furthermore, the Third Prince had always been very enthralled by chains and locks, he even built a cage over their bed in the royal chamber.

Even if he was uninterested, he could have easily pulverized the metal gate in front of him without even breaking a sweat, much less a simple lock.

Thus, it was highly possible that the Third Prince had deftly unlocked the chains on himself, and fearlessly used his impeccable lightness skill to step out of the prison for a walk today.

Then, he would return to his cell and lock himself up...

Hmm, it definitely sounds like something he'll do.

The more Helian Wei Wei thought about it, the more likely it seemed. Hence, she glanced at Baili Jia Jue again.

Elder Helian was no fool either. In fact, he knew very clearly how powerful the Third Prince was, and how terrifying his martial Qi was.

Even the legendary Eighteen Bronzemen of the Shaolin Temple could not confine this man who had already conquered the entire empire, not to mention a simple prison cell...

Elder Helian felt a chill run down his back thinking about it.

Since he can escape easily, why did he wait until the yamen was open?

Unless!

Unless he was waiting for precisely this moment!

The obvious answer caused his pupils to shrink.

Baili Jia Jue rubbed the silver ring on his index finger with an ambiguous smile, saying, "I know every detail clearly, whether it is the time that you arrived at the provincial capital or the time that you met Liao Qingtian. After all, he would always make a trip to somewhere else after interrogating me."

So... you went to jail willingly, not only to kill Liao Qingtian but also to make it easier to follow him?

That's too immoral!

Helian Wei Wei and Heize exchanged glances with each other.

Only His Highness can be this shameless.

How sad is it for Liao Qingtian? Even when he died, he still does not know he was followed by the Third Prince!

Dear, that's why you don't play tricks against His Highness, you'll surely be left broken and shattered!

"Third Brother, you're awesome!" Little Seven exclaimed passionately. He always looked up to his Third Brother with great respect. Then, he added, "This is how you deal with this kind of people!"

Eunuch Sun started to ponder if he should raise the Seventh Prince and the Third Prince separately as the Seventh Prince was still young. It was truly unsettling that he already had a twisted mind at such a young age. However, both of them were constant headaches for him anyway.